Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario

This is thicker than I like and didn't match my complection. Didn't even finish the product threw it away.
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
Canada

This product was to dark for my skin to begin with, on top of that is didn't work well with dry skin!
anna k.
anna k.
Vaughan, ON

For the amount that one would pay to purchase this product, they could buy another one that has a better coverage. It comes in 3 shades that mostly only match the most generic skin tones. For me, it did blend, but it gave almost ZERO coverage. It felt kind of like a cream that wasn't too great for my skin. I would say that for a similar price, you can buy something like a bb cream or a lightweight foundation from cover girl or Maybelline. Most stores don't even have samples open.
Allie B.
Allie B.
toronto

I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Ottawa, Ontario

Good coverage, provides decent base with which to start applying foundation.
Mahnoor A.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton

Works first when applied but when dries up it looks cakey and wierd.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia

I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , Ontario

It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario

This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Toronto, Ontario

Do not like this product at all. feels gross on and just doesn't make your skin look good at all. Goes bad or looks like it goes bad and gets all nasty very quickly. Smells horrible. And most importantly the colour and shade never look good or match nicely. I'm a makeup artist so I know how to apply, blend and choose correct shades of foundation, I have tried the best of the best top line and top dollar foundations to cheap ones I buy and take when I go on vacation and don't like to pack my good stuff. I tried this one when I slept over my cousin's house for a week and she bought it to try and is also not a fan and would not purchase it again. Seriously if you want to save some money and buy a foundation at the drug store (not everyone wants to drop 60 bucks at Sephora for a Nars foundation), get a Covergirl one, usually all of their foundations are pretty amazing!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.