BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Maggie B.
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
Love this product! Still matches if I'm paler from the season change or darker because of a tan!
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
I love this product so much. I am not a big foundation wearer so this perfect for me. I guess it`s a BB cream technically so if you are looking for high coverage this is not right for you. For me it gives just the right amount of coverage and it also covers red really well. It`s leaves my skin soft and moisturized and I have dry skin so that`s nice for me. It has spf in it which is great. The best part is that it changes to match your skin tone. You just buy the range that you are in and it will match. I love that, it takes the guessing out of which shade you are and there is no worry about streaks or miss matching. It stays in place for me, and it just does what I need it to do. I recommend this product fully. The only thing I don`t like is the price, it`s a bit expensive, but I like it a lot so I will still buy it.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Hinal P.
Brampton, ON
First, I really don't see the Skintone matching foundation crap, which absolutely does nothing. It's not a moisturizer, not a foundation. It's just a lotion kind of thing, you put on your face without having it a purpose. Second, I think it clogged my pores. It's not heavy feeling, but I did get some breakouts.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
Do not like this product at all. feels gross on and just doesn't make your skin look good at all. Goes bad or looks like it goes bad and gets all nasty very quickly. Smells horrible. And most importantly the colour and shade never look good or match nicely. I'm a makeup artist so I know how to apply, blend and choose correct shades of foundation, I have tried the best of the best top line and top dollar foundations to cheap ones I buy and take when I go on vacation and don't like to pack my good stuff. I tried this one when I slept over my cousin's house for a week and she bought it to try and is also not a fan and would not purchase it again. Seriously if you want to save some money and buy a foundation at the drug store (not everyone wants to drop 60 bucks at Sephora for a Nars foundation), get a Covergirl one, usually all of their foundations are pretty amazing!
Lucia R.
Caracas
I really like almay products, they are perfect for sensitive skin or allergic skin, i've using some products of this brand since i had 15, i recommend them and this one is not the exception
Trina C.
Campbell River, BC
I've bought this product twice. The first time I bought it, it was for summer. I like to have a lighter foundation/tinted moisturizer for the hotter months. It doesn't cover much of anything. I still had uneven skin tone and if I had a blemish of any kind, this was NOT the answer. I also found that as I was getting to the end of the product the makeup had already 'changed colour' in the bottle. When I put it on my skin it appeared orange and if i tried to blend it out it would just rub right off my skin. Hence the second time I bought the product to see if this was something that happened to all of the bottles or if mine was just defective. It happened to the second bottle also. Not a product I would repurchase.
Sara B.
This is my day to day moisturizer, I usually actually wear it as foundation because I don't like heavy coverage. It's light and evens out my skin tone without making me break out or feel like I'm caked in makeup. That being said, sometimes I wish it gave a bit more coverage, but on those days I generally wear an actual foundation over it. The price is okay, I can usually only find it at my local grocery store (odd!) and it's nearly $14. A little goes a long way though, so I really can't complain.
Meryem O.
I was not happy with this product at all! I was excited to try it and spent $15 on it. It is very lightweight on my skin but it goes on so streaky and hardly covers up even the smallest blemishes. It does not match skin tone. I am pretty pale in skin tone but this made me look ghost-like. I was so disappointed and I wouldn't buy it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.