Add a Photo

Photos (50)
K B.
K B.
Strathmore
I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Peterborough, Ontario
This definitely isn't my favorite product from Almay. While I actually really like their Smart Shade blush, which works perfectly for my skin tone, the foundation comes out WAYYYY too dark for my pale skin, with a really off-putting yellow base tone. I love Almay, but this was really a disappointing buy.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick
I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Velma S.
Velma S.
aylmer
This was ok...kind of overpriced considering the coverage wasn't great. I found it difficult to get a shade to blend in.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls
I have used this before and it was okay.. didn't match my skin very well (I am very pale so that's my thing) but it gave good coverage!
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.