Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas

I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB

First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Mary V.
Mary V.

For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA

This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA

I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.