Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta

I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Sara B.
Sara B.
London

I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Christina  L.
Christina L.
Belfast

This is just ok I found it a but greasy suppose it's ok for the price but I've dry skin and still found this greasy
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS

I bought this for my mom who has allergies to lots of products and she loves it. She is darker completion and easily found a shade for her. But I couldn't find a shade for my pale skin as the light was still too dark. Her skin is dry and lacks oil so this worked great for her but for me who is dry but not lacking in oil I found it too oily.
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.

I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Espanola

It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario

I like Almay products such as the eyeshadows and the face powders but the foundation left my face slimy feeling and I didn't know if it was just my skin but i feel it blend well enough.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, Ontario

I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Fiorella C.
Fiorella C.
Lajas, PR

This was my first foundation, my sister got it for me when I was in 8th grade. I am in 11th grade now and it is still half full. It works great, but be sure to buy your exact color before you buy it, because it might turn out a little more darker than your skin tone. Remember to shake it before applying it to your makeup tools or finger so the compounds mixes.
Aleksa Z.
Aleksa Z.
Montreal, Qc

It is easy to apply (doesn't leave a lot of residue) but the color can look a little odd under different lighting.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.