7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
canada
This foundation is very light and can be built up easily. The problem I have and it might be just me but I find it doesn't last very long. I also think it's a little to sparkly making the fact I'm wearing foundation a little to obvious. I'm not trying to hide it but...
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
This is a decent foundation when I'm in a temperate climate. I can't use it here in the tropics. It just doesn't cut it for my oily skin.

I bought it when I forgot mine on a trip a few years back. I spent so long trying to see what to buy at the drugstore.
Egleé A.
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.
This is an amazing product, works too well for me but I have normal skin, don't use it if you have a oil one and its not too expensive, great one!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, AB
It's fun and gimmicky to see it color correct to your skin tone, but I find it to be too greasy of a formula for me
Indra J.
Indra J.
Perfect ligtweight foundation for no-makeup makeup days. It's alos light enough for my almost white complexion!
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario
I love this product so much. I am not a big foundation wearer so this perfect for me. I guess it`s a BB cream technically so if you are looking for high coverage this is not right for you. For me it gives just the right amount of coverage and it also covers red really well. It`s leaves my skin soft and moisturized and I have dry skin so that`s nice for me. It has spf in it which is great. The best part is that it changes to match your skin tone. You just buy the range that you are in and it will match. I love that, it takes the guessing out of which shade you are and there is no worry about streaks or miss matching. It stays in place for me, and it just does what I need it to do. I recommend this product fully. The only thing I don`t like is the price, it`s a bit expensive, but I like it a lot so I will still buy it.
Hinal P.
Hinal P.
Brampton, ON
First, I really don't see the Skintone matching foundation crap, which absolutely does nothing. It's not a moisturizer, not a foundation. It's just a lotion kind of thing, you put on your face without having it a purpose. Second, I think it clogged my pores. It's not heavy feeling, but I did get some breakouts.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Caracas
I really like almay products, they are perfect for sensitive skin or allergic skin, i've using some products of this brand since i had 15, i recommend them and this one is not the exception
Tara D.
Tara D.
Unlike a lot of other complexion correctors I have tried, this one actually blends well and leaves a nice matte finish. It is not cakey or fake looking and it covers bags under my eyes very well. It's not greasy or prone to rubbing off either. I would definitely recommend this.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Review for: Light/Medium
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. no matter what I tried it would not stay on my face. It streaks so badly and doesn't have good coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.