Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Rosanna L.
Rosanna L.

I like how the makeup blends with your skin colour but it's not very good coverage. I find that it tends to be pretty sheer. I'd advise a setting powder and extra concealer to hide those blemishes
Krista R.
Krista R.
London

Such a great foundation. I like how it is a creamy texture and applies very smoothly. Highly recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin as it does not clog pores.
Keri s.
Keri s.

I don't like this very much it dries my skin out and it smells very weird like burnt pasta mixed with fried chicken
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Edmonton

I find this is a nice light foundation, it doesn't last all day, but it gets me thru my work day!
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary

I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford

Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, Ontario

It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.