BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Alma M.
Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Sara B.
This is my day to day moisturizer, I usually actually wear it as foundation because I don't like heavy coverage. It's light and evens out my skin tone without making me break out or feel like I'm caked in makeup. That being said, sometimes I wish it gave a bit more coverage, but on those days I generally wear an actual foundation over it. The price is okay, I can usually only find it at my local grocery store (odd!) and it's nearly $14. A little goes a long way though, so I really can't complain.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
This has been my best spring discovery. I find that we don't have much of a spring here- it goes from freezing cold winter to hot summer, it feels like. The worst thing for me was my oily skin in the summer, and whatever foundation I put on seemed to almost melt off. So far this product not only keeps my skin from looking oily, but it also stays on even when it is sizzling hot outside! So far my favorite foundation!
Karla S.
Botwood, NL
I love the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an hard time finding a good foundation that suits my oily skin with enlarged pores,but I find this works very well for me. It covers quite well and suits my skin perfectly. It do not leave my face greasy at all. I am very impressed,.and have bought it a few times now,and expect to continue to use it in the future.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
This is a great foundation for those days you want something to even out the skin tones and cover any blemishes, but also feel lightweight and makes your makeup routine shorter! Isn't greasy or oily at all, matches to your skin tone very well! Good amount of product for the price as well, very easy to pick a shade in this range. Love it!
Sofia L.
Edmonton
With only three shades in the range, this is far from universal. In fact the "medium" is only an NW30 at MAC. The whole "smart shade" technology is not as innovative as Almay wants you to believe. All that's happening is small beads of pigments in the white cream that burst when you rub it in, releasing the pigments
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.