Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Doris M.
Doris M.
Yabucoa

I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
tatheer z.
tatheer z.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford

I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Woodbridge, VA

I will start off with saying I am a regular foundation user and found this product to be just horrible. The Almay smart shade foundation did match my skin tone but once I applied it to my face I saw how runny it was. This product made my face look oily and I had to apply a lot of powder in order to make it look a little better then what it looked like.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Saskatoon

This didn't match my skin colour at all! I have very pale skin and this went on orange. And when I say orange, I mean it literally.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB

I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada

The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Andrea r.
Andrea r.
Burgos, Spain

I would not buy this product again because it's causing my skin to break out and dry so not a big fan of this!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.