Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA

I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ

I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA

I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX

Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA

It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC

I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY

I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
Jerri A.
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA

Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.