Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
This is a great foundation for those days you want something to even out the skin tones and cover any blemishes, but also feel lightweight and makes your makeup routine shorter! Isn't greasy or oily at all, matches to your skin tone very well! Good amount of product for the price as well, very easy to pick a shade in this range. Love it!
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Edmonton
With only three shades in the range, this is far from universal. In fact the "medium" is only an NW30 at MAC. The whole "smart shade" technology is not as innovative as Almay wants you to believe. All that's happening is small beads of pigments in the white cream that burst when you rub it in, releasing the pigments
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
It's a good foundation if you have clear skin or not many blemishes to cover. I find it gets slick on my oily spot. It wears fine but it doesn't quite give me the coverage that I want and it's not build able. But it's an ok foundation overall...the colour matching part does as it says.
Faith B.
Faith B.
This stuff sat SO weird on my skin. It didn't blend easily, it literally just sort of sat and my skin and didn't budge. It was hard to apply seeing as it doesn't blend well and I had to use a lot of product for one application. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
canada
This foundation is very light and can be built up easily. The problem I have and it might be just me but I find it doesn't last very long. I also think it's a little to sparkly making the fact I'm wearing foundation a little to obvious. I'm not trying to hide it but...
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
This is a decent foundation when I'm in a temperate climate. I can't use it here in the tropics. It just doesn't cut it for my oily skin.

I bought it when I forgot mine on a trip a few years back. I spent so long trying to see what to buy at the drugstore.
Egleé A.
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.
This is an amazing product, works too well for me but I have normal skin, don't use it if you have a oil one and its not too expensive, great one!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, AB
It's fun and gimmicky to see it color correct to your skin tone, but I find it to be too greasy of a formula for me
Indra J.
Indra J.
Perfect ligtweight foundation for no-makeup makeup days. It's alos light enough for my almost white complexion!
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario
I love this product so much. I am not a big foundation wearer so this perfect for me. I guess it`s a BB cream technically so if you are looking for high coverage this is not right for you. For me it gives just the right amount of coverage and it also covers red really well. It`s leaves my skin soft and moisturized and I have dry skin so that`s nice for me. It has spf in it which is great. The best part is that it changes to match your skin tone. You just buy the range that you are in and it will match. I love that, it takes the guessing out of which shade you are and there is no worry about streaks or miss matching. It stays in place for me, and it just does what I need it to do. I recommend this product fully. The only thing I don`t like is the price, it`s a bit expensive, but I like it a lot so I will still buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.