Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Tara D.
Tara D.

Unlike a lot of other complexion correctors I have tried, this one actually blends well and leaves a nice matte finish. It is not cakey or fake looking and it covers bags under my eyes very well. It's not greasy or prone to rubbing off either. I would definitely recommend this.
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario

I really like this foundation. It matches to my skin tone perfectly and it moisturizes my face without being too oily. It doesn't cover red spots as well as I'd like but it still gives my skin an even tone everywhere else.
carolyn m.
carolyn m.
BRITISH COLUMBIA, Salmo, BRITISH COLUMBIA

Almay Smart shade , light, soft and creamy feeling , easy to blend , feel like you are wearing nothing , still it covers those imperfections, that we all have , helps with those fine lines, perfection
Rosanna L.
Rosanna L.

I like how the makeup blends with your skin colour but it's not very good coverage. I find that it tends to be pretty sheer. I'd advise a setting powder and extra concealer to hide those blemishes
Krista R.
Krista R.
London

Such a great foundation. I like how it is a creamy texture and applies very smoothly. Highly recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin as it does not clog pores.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Edmonton

I find this is a nice light foundation, it doesn't last all day, but it gets me thru my work day!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Long Sault, Ontario

I tried this a while back. When I applied it onto my face, it was almost as if I never applied anything. It didn't give any coverage. So I continued to apply more layers of the foundation until (without my noticing) my face turned somewhat orange. This didn't match to my very pale skin tone well whatsoever.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.