Add a Photo

Photos (50)
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario

Love this product I am not a makeup person so it took the guess work out of matching to the skin perfectly would definitely recommend this product
Egleé A.
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.

This is an amazing product, works too well for me but I have normal skin, don't use it if you have a oil one and its not too expensive, great one!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, Alberta

It's fun and gimmicky to see it color correct to your skin tone, but I find it to be too greasy of a formula for me
Keri s.
Keri s.

I don't like this very much it dries my skin out and it smells very weird like burnt pasta mixed with fried chicken
Indra J.
Indra J.

Perfect ligtweight foundation for no-makeup makeup days. It's alos light enough for my almost white complexion!
Tara D.
Tara D.

Unlike a lot of other complexion correctors I have tried, this one actually blends well and leaves a nice matte finish. It is not cakey or fake looking and it covers bags under my eyes very well. It's not greasy or prone to rubbing off either. I would definitely recommend this.
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario

I really like this foundation. It matches to my skin tone perfectly and it moisturizes my face without being too oily. It doesn't cover red spots as well as I'd like but it still gives my skin an even tone everywhere else.
carolyn m.
carolyn m.
BRITISH COLUMBIA, Salmo, BRITISH COLUMBIA

Almay Smart shade , light, soft and creamy feeling , easy to blend , feel like you are wearing nothing , still it covers those imperfections, that we all have , helps with those fine lines, perfection
Rosanna L.
Rosanna L.

I like how the makeup blends with your skin colour but it's not very good coverage. I find that it tends to be pretty sheer. I'd advise a setting powder and extra concealer to hide those blemishes
Krista R.
Krista R.
London

Such a great foundation. I like how it is a creamy texture and applies very smoothly. Highly recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin as it does not clog pores.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.