7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
West Haven, CT
It's hard to find a foundation that blends with your skin shade so perfectly. Almay's smart shade product matches my skin tone without feeling caked on or heavy. I've purchased this product several times. It's inexpensive, smooth, and stays throughout the day. Would definitely recommend.
Jen P.
Jen P.
I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Modesto , CA
I remember buying this in the shade that was suppose to match me, but didn't whatsoever. I returned it immediately.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Katy F.
Katy F.
I do not like to use this foundation a lot. It does not give good coverage. The shade seems to turn a little orangey when I first put it on, I had to blend a lot. I liked to use it as a tinted moisturizer during the summer since it was so light, but I prefer to use a BB over this foundation.
Sara B.
Sara B.
This is my day to day moisturizer, I usually actually wear it as foundation because I don't like heavy coverage. It's light and evens out my skin tone without making me break out or feel like I'm caked in makeup. That being said, sometimes I wish it gave a bit more coverage, but on those days I generally wear an actual foundation over it. The price is okay, I can usually only find it at my local grocery store (odd!) and it's nearly $14. A little goes a long way though, so I really can't complain.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
This has been my best spring discovery. I find that we don't have much of a spring here- it goes from freezing cold winter to hot summer, it feels like. The worst thing for me was my oily skin in the summer, and whatever foundation I put on seemed to almost melt off. So far this product not only keeps my skin from looking oily, but it also stays on even when it is sizzling hot outside! So far my favorite foundation!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Botwood, WA
I love the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an hard time finding a good foundation that suits my oily skin with enlarged pores,but I find this works very well for me. It covers quite well and suits my skin perfectly. It do not leave my face greasy at all. I am very impressed,.and have bought it a few times now,and expect to continue to use it in the future.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.