7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PRODUCT. don't waste your money. Its thick and made my face feel cakey.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA
I bought this product two months ago and I wasn't happy with this product because the color didn't match with my skin and also the quality wasn't good!!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA
I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
mimi l.
mimi l.
Rocky Mount, MO
I decided to try Almays brand of smart shade one day. As I applied it smelled off. But I thought that it was just me. Later that day I kept thinking that someone had gotten sick somewhere because I kept smelling a vomit like smell. When I asked someone if they smelt it someone replied, "Maybe it's your upper lip" being funny. But in fact it was !! I even tried it two other times to make sure. But sure enough it was a disaster. It wasn't expired or bought online. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I would chance it.
Empress E.
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
Needs more shades, limited shades. Light coverage..
Sara B.
Sara B.
This is my day to day moisturizer, I usually actually wear it as foundation because I don't like heavy coverage. It's light and evens out my skin tone without making me break out or feel like I'm caked in makeup. That being said, sometimes I wish it gave a bit more coverage, but on those days I generally wear an actual foundation over it. The price is okay, I can usually only find it at my local grocery store (odd!) and it's nearly $14. A little goes a long way though, so I really can't complain.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
This has been my best spring discovery. I find that we don't have much of a spring here- it goes from freezing cold winter to hot summer, it feels like. The worst thing for me was my oily skin in the summer, and whatever foundation I put on seemed to almost melt off. So far this product not only keeps my skin from looking oily, but it also stays on even when it is sizzling hot outside! So far my favorite foundation!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Botwood, WA
I love the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an hard time finding a good foundation that suits my oily skin with enlarged pores,but I find this works very well for me. It covers quite well and suits my skin perfectly. It do not leave my face greasy at all. I am very impressed,.and have bought it a few times now,and expect to continue to use it in the future.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
This is a great foundation for those days you want something to even out the skin tones and cover any blemishes, but also feel lightweight and makes your makeup routine shorter! Isn't greasy or oily at all, matches to your skin tone very well! Good amount of product for the price as well, very easy to pick a shade in this range. Love it!
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Edmonton
With only three shades in the range, this is far from universal. In fact the "medium" is only an NW30 at MAC. The whole "smart shade" technology is not as innovative as Almay wants you to believe. All that's happening is small beads of pigments in the white cream that burst when you rub it in, releasing the pigments
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.