7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
So this makeup will react different on all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin however Almay is one of the only brands that does not make me break out. This is not for people who like a lot of coverage.
Katie D.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
kialey h.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY
I used this after a friend recommended it saying she liked it, and I had the complete opposite experience. It didn't sit right on my skin, like it never felt like it fully blended. It also didn't really look like I was wearing anything, which defeats the purpose of putting it on really because it didn't make me look any better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.