Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hinal P.
Hinal P.
Brampton, ON

First, I really don't see the Skintone matching foundation crap, which absolutely does nothing. It's not a moisturizer, not a foundation. It's just a lotion kind of thing, you put on your face without having it a purpose. Second, I think it clogged my pores. It's not heavy feeling, but I did get some breakouts.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

It's a good foundation if you have clear skin or not many blemishes to cover. I find it gets slick on my oily spot. It wears fine but it doesn't quite give me the coverage that I want and it's not build able. But it's an ok foundation overall...the colour matching part does as it says.
Faith B.
Faith B.

This stuff sat SO weird on my skin. It didn't blend easily, it literally just sort of sat and my skin and didn't budge. It was hard to apply seeing as it doesn't blend well and I had to use a lot of product for one application. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
canada

This foundation is very light and can be built up easily. The problem I have and it might be just me but I find it doesn't last very long. I also think it's a little to sparkly making the fact I'm wearing foundation a little to obvious. I'm not trying to hide it but...
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.

This is a decent foundation when I'm in a temperate climate. I can't use it here in the tropics. It just doesn't cut it for my oily skin.

I bought it when I forgot mine on a trip a few years back. I spent so long trying to see what to buy at the drugstore.
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario

Love this product I am not a makeup person so it took the guess work out of matching to the skin perfectly would definitely recommend this product
Egleé A.
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.

This is an amazing product, works too well for me but I have normal skin, don't use it if you have a oil one and its not too expensive, great one!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, Alberta

It's fun and gimmicky to see it color correct to your skin tone, but I find it to be too greasy of a formula for me
Keri s.
Keri s.

I don't like this very much it dries my skin out and it smells very weird like burnt pasta mixed with fried chicken
Indra J.
Indra J.

Perfect ligtweight foundation for no-makeup makeup days. It's alos light enough for my almost white complexion!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.