Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Glorimar R.
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT
IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Priya L.
Priya L.
This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Sara B.
Sara B.
This is my day to day moisturizer, I usually actually wear it as foundation because I don't like heavy coverage. It's light and evens out my skin tone without making me break out or feel like I'm caked in makeup. That being said, sometimes I wish it gave a bit more coverage, but on those days I generally wear an actual foundation over it. The price is okay, I can usually only find it at my local grocery store (odd!) and it's nearly $14. A little goes a long way though, so I really can't complain.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Peterborough , Ontario
This has been my best spring discovery. I find that we don't have much of a spring here- it goes from freezing cold winter to hot summer, it feels like. The worst thing for me was my oily skin in the summer, and whatever foundation I put on seemed to almost melt off. So far this product not only keeps my skin from looking oily, but it also stays on even when it is sizzling hot outside! So far my favorite foundation!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Botwood, NL
I love the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an hard time finding a good foundation that suits my oily skin with enlarged pores,but I find this works very well for me. It covers quite well and suits my skin perfectly. It do not leave my face greasy at all. I am very impressed,.and have bought it a few times now,and expect to continue to use it in the future.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
I was not happy with this product at all! I was excited to try it and spent $15 on it. It is very lightweight on my skin but it goes on so streaky and hardly covers up even the smallest blemishes. It does not match skin tone. I am pretty pale in skin tone but this made me look ghost-like. I was so disappointed and I wouldn't buy it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.