Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Binghamton, NY

The color match worked well for me, and it didn't make my face too oily as the day went on.

I think it is definitely worth how much you pay for it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA

I don't have many problems when it comes to my skin so I love this for the light coverage it provides. What I didn't like was the lack of shade selection. I ended up buying two and mixing them together. That was my only complaint about this product.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Waco, TX

Is a great foundation if u want jst a small covera, great for work
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO

The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Tafura T.
Tafura T.

This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV

Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA

I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc

I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.