BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ahileen T.
Orange, CA
When I first got this product it was when I didn't really wear a lot of makeup. So if you're the type that likes to wear something with sheer coverage then this it a product for you. It's easy to blend, easy to wear and easy to match to your skin tone. There are only a few color options, but like I said they blend really well. When I started to wear more makeup I would wear this on my casual makeup/hair days with a little mascara and some lip balm and I felt like I was pretty put together. I also took this with me on a camping trip I wore it as a moisturizer and sunscreen since it does have some SPF. I looked fresh and dewy all weekend!
Samantha H.
Absolutely LOVE this!!!! This seems to have bad reviews, but I disagree!! I have a hard time with my blending skills, and this stuff works magic! It goes on smooth, makes your face look so flawless! (I do not have any acne, so I don't really have to worry about the "Bumpy" look) I use a brush and a sponge to apply, so far it has worked wonderfully, I have received so many compliments while wearing it!
Leah A.
Versailles, KY
I picked up this product because I was in an amateur theatre group and men are apparently incapable of finding their own shade of makeup (shocking i know)! I thought this would be the perfect solution and one that the girls could use too. Basically, something handy that a wide variety of people could use. I was wrong. To say the shades didn't match would probably be an understatement. However, it typical came out a shade or more darker which was actually beneficial to our "stage" needs. We ended up using it but only as stage or costume make up.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Tamera R.
As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
Absolutely do not like this product. It does not match my skin tone, at all. I am a "classic tan" kinda gal. And the makeup always looked too light on me. The other cheaper brands of makeup that are "smart shades" work much better. I would advise anyone against spending the money for this product, unless they are of lighter skin tones.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL
This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I was so disappointed with the promises of flawless, evenly covered, true shade skin. The foundation did not cover evenly at all, no matter how I tried to apply it I was left with streaks and uneven coverage. I also used two different shades because the first one made me look like a ghost and the other one made me look orange. As far as flawless..... I broke out in really bad hives from this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.