Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Corey M.
Corey M.
Atlanta, GA

The foundation does not match to your skin color, its like any other foundation, you have to find the correct shade. The foundation comes out a white shades but as soon as you blend the beads in the foundation let out their color, so it doesn't match to your skin.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND

I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville , Ky

I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY

Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Monmouth, OR

I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.