7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD
This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
yessenia  l.
yessenia l.
Cutler Bay, FL
To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
megan r.
megan r.
Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Tina E.
Tina E.
This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.