Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA
I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Very thin product, very interesting concept though. I'm not sure it actually works.. being so thin its hard to get coverage
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I like a light to medium coverage and this matches my skin tone perfectly even after i get a little sun. Its the best value for the price point. Its also light on my skin it doesnt feel heavy.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.