Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Hana N.
Hana N.

I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Krissy R.
Krissy R.

I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
abigail G.
abigail G.
grand rapids, MI

I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I was really excited to try this product, but was not impressed. It doesn't match into your skin & leaves an orange-tint. Will not purchase again
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL

There was very little color matching for me. Gave a very ashy look when used by itself. Powder helped the second try.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL

As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV

I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.