Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA
I bought this because of the 'hype' on youtube. Honestly, I hated it! It left my glowing skin pale and oily! Hated the white as well! Don't purchase!!
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have olive/tan skin so it was hard to find the perfect shade, even after purchasing two. I was expecting in comparing this to my all time favorite L'Oreal BB cream which this does not live up to at all. So was disappointed and out 17$. Happy friends though lol
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Anna t.
Anna t.
Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.