Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY

Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Somerset, MA

It adjusts right to my skin tone. Love.
Martina B.
Martina B.

Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS

This product goes on great but doesn't like my dry skin. I do put on moisturizer before I put on make up but it clumps over my concealer. My beauty blender helps a lot but still it didn't impress me. I have acne on my skin so I'm looking for decent coverage. This is great for someone that wants light coverage and light feeling on the skin
Angela S.
Angela S.

I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN

I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS

This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS

This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL

This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD

Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.