Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mary M.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC

The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX

I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY

This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Amber Q.
Amber Q.

I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY

When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe , Ny

Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale

It broke me out.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT

I was excited to try this since I have a really hard time finding a shade to match my skin tone. I have red hair, fair skin and freckles, but I also have a lot of redness and uneven skin tone from acne. I thought it was cool that the liquid is white and you can sort of see little color beads within it, BUT upon applying it to my face, it just turned an unnatural orange-y color. It was too dark a shade for me, even though I chose the light shade. Overall I was not happy with the results and would not repurchase.
leonor r.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR

I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.