7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Allie B.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I bought this makeup because I know Almay is good for sensitive skin. After moving to college and dealing with the many stressors, my face was breaking out like crazy so I knew I had to change my makeup quick! I didn't want to spend too much money, so I went with a drugstore brand. It was pretty good for the amount I paid. One of the downsides is that you really have to shake it up before applying or else the liquid comes out way too dark. I also had to really work with blending this. It was good during the summer months as a light tinted moisturizer and helped my skin to calm down a little
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Tien T.
Tien T.
Riverside, CA
It doesn't cover well. the color is off in undertone. don't even think about using this on top of anything that has sfp
Katie D.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.