Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Maya S.
Maya S.

I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA

So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA

I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix, AZ

I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.