7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Haley B.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I bought this hoping it would be a light weight foundation. It is in fact light weight, but perhaps a little too light. It doesn't give any coverage and didn't last long at all. Also I'm extremely light skinned and even the lightest shade was too dark and left an orange color.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I bought this when it first came out because it sounded awesome and I usually like almay.
It was awful... It didn't cover anything and it made my face break out.
Emily W.
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Fairfield, CT
I bought this foundation a while ago because I had trouble finding my correct shade of foundation. I would either get it to light or too dark. I liked the fact that it can match your skin tone, but I don't think it is the right one for me because I have oily/ combo skin. But one of my favorite aspects on this product is that all Almay products are for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin.
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
This foundation is ok for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and has pretty good skin! I like a little medium/full coverage but that's my preference! Its good for evening out the skin tone though,
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.