Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS

This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Katie D.
Katie D.

This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
jessica f.
jessica f.

This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC

I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN

I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA

I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

I was eager to try Almay's Smart Shade Foundation. I mean, come on, a foundation that conforms to your skin tone? I like the product but I am not in love with it. I think it provides a good match with your skin tone but I have found other foundations that match mine better. That being said, I would recommend it to those who cannot find a good foundation for their skin tone.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR

I love it and use it daily
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.