Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Jade R.
Jade R.
Buena park, CA
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Katie D.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Abbi W.
Abbi W.
Auburn, AL
This oxidized on my face making me look as orange as Snooki
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bensalem, PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Purdy, MO
I recently got into makeup and decided to pick this up, since the claims are great. Boy, was I wrong. Does nothing for my skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.