7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
LIKED THE WAY ALMAY SMART SHADE FOUNDATION FELT ON MY FACE.NOT TO HEAVY AND WAS EASY TO WASH OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Trivonne W.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
The products looks fine for a few but if you have dry skin it tend to make your dry areas more noticeable as well as looks caked on after a while.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
It comes out white which is scary lol, but it changes on your skin... the only problem is... the color that it changes too doesn't really go right.. its too pink for my yellow undertones..... i do like the way it feels and it did blend well... but I am making it work by mixing it with another color...
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
This foundation covers well
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.