Add a Photo

IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD

This foundation is great for people who are just starting to wear makeup because it is light coverage AND it has an SPF. I would not recommend to those who need more of a higher coverage foundation because this will do NOTHING for you.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN

This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO

I really was not impressed by this foundation. I really didn't think its claim of matching to your perfect shade really worked. I felt the formula did not provide as much cover as I would have liked. If you want a light foundation, this might work for you, but if you are someone like me who needs a foundation with more coverage I would skip out on this product!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH

I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX

If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.

I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Jaynee W.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA

I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Brie B.
Brie B.

I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO

I thought it would be a good idea for summer....I was wrong! I'm not sure how this stuff is formulated but everything about it screams cheap. It didn't match my skin, its coverage is just okay at best and overall it's junky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.