Add a Photo

Photos (50)
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY

Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.

I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Locust, NC

As a creature of habit I wouldn't usually stray away from my usual Revlon Foundation. However, I received a coupon to try Almay Smart Shade Foundation. After finding a shade that closely resembled my skin tone I purchased it and anxiously went home to try it. However, I was quite disappointed. I found the coverage to be non existent and the makeup to be very "cakey". I would personally not recommend this makeup to any of my friends. It currently chills in the bottom of my makeup bag waiting to see the light of day.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA

I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA

I have used the Smart shade a couple of times. While it works I just feel it's overpriced. The tubes are small and pricey. The thing I hated about it was at the end of the tube the foundation turned dark, and didn't match my face tone anymore!
Erica R.
Erica R.

I found this on clearance at Target for 3.48$ so I picked it up, bc I am forever searching for the perfect foundation. This is definitely not it. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. I have light skin with neutral undertones and this foundation was very orange on me. Also, it provides no coverage at all. I tried to build up some sort of coverage and it just didn't work. I have used two other Almay foundations (Truly Lasting Color and Clear Complexion Makeup) and they were wonderful - a tad on the orange side but mixed with a white primer they end up looking great and covering well. But as for the Smart Shade foundation, I did not like it and would not use or purchase again.
Renae V.
Renae V.

Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA

What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.