7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV
Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY
Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I had trouble with the matching. I felt like it was always a little bit darker. I use this when I tan also. It seems to match that. It feels great on... Not too heavy, very light!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.