Add a Photo

Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD

This foundation is great for people who are just starting to wear makeup because it is light coverage AND it has an SPF. I would not recommend to those who need more of a higher coverage foundation because this will do NOTHING for you.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR

If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX

I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Brie B.
Brie B.

I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO

I really was not impressed by this foundation. I really didn't think its claim of matching to your perfect shade really worked. I felt the formula did not provide as much cover as I would have liked. If you want a light foundation, this might work for you, but if you are someone like me who needs a foundation with more coverage I would skip out on this product!
alaina k.
alaina k.
new providence, PA

This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Delaney H.
Delaney H.

I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
megan r.
megan r.

Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Jaynee W.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA

I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.