Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL
I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Stella A.
Stella A.
Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I was really excited to try this product, but was not impressed. It doesn't match into your skin & leaves an orange-tint. Will not purchase again
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.