BY ALMAY

Trinidad and Tobago
IT RUBS OFF
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL
I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.