7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA
What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Kenzie G.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Lorain, OH
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
I got this product a few months ago and was not happy with my results. It didn't do wonders for me.
shayla j.
shayla j.
This product was horrible. It just sat on my skin and gave me an ashy look.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
kylie s.
kylie s.
The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I'm so fair, that this is my problem with most foundations. I have it in fair to light, and its...orange? it's very weird, and doesn't blend at all.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.