Add a Photo

Photos (50)
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Inez, KY
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.