BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bri L.
I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
Do not like this, was way darker then it should have been. Also, it was very blotchy. Didn't blend well at all.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I found this to be pretty ok. It seemed streaky if it became to warm. It did cover my face well but not my dark circles. The thing i loved is that it did not make my face feel oily.
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
This is good for a day at the beach if you don't like to go without makeup, but this is not a full coverage foundation aka your pimples will still show
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN
It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA
I've been using this foundation for a while now. Although it isn't the best I've ever used, it's a pretty decent product. It matches my skin color pretty well so I'm happy with that. My only little problem with it is that it doesn't quite cover my blemishes. Sometimes it just feels as if I'm only applying sunscreen, not foundation.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this Almay product for years after never being able to match my shade. This product was great for me and it was light on my face. I have sensitive skin and the Almay products never bothered me at all. However if you do have blemishes, it does not do a very good job of covering them, but the foundation doesn't feel cakey at all!
Cyan B.
I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.