7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
KristineAnne P.
KristineAnne P.
I bought this a while ago when that whole fad was big. I mean come on, a 'skin matching' foundation? It was something new and the concept was cool. Ooooh aahhh it magically adjusts it's pigmentation to the color of your skin - uh nope I don't think so. It broke me out. Out of the tube it was a grey-ish off white color. I wasn't expecting much coverage cause the consistency was quite watery and not enough pigmentation to provide any. Though it did a good job at sliding around and oxidizing like crazy. What a mess. If it works for you, awesome, but it's a pass for me.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it turned the tone it was supposed to my face was tanish orange and streaky. It needs more coverage. It also only stayed on my face for about 3 hours without wearing half way of, I won't be purchasing this again.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI
This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love this stuff! Great moisture and even coverage. Not for you if you like full coverage.
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Nora H.
Nora H.
Palm Coast, FL
It's runny and doesn't do a great job covering up blemishes. I can live without this product.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city
Works very good.
Doesn't smear off onto clothes, or clog pores, works well with your skin tone.
It never makes your skin look dried out or like its peeling or fake it works very well.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA
What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.