BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Priya L.
Priya L.
This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
I tried it for a week and it just didn't do it's job for my oily skin.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Not thrilled but what can you expect? I like their concealer better.
Clara B.
Clara B.
Montesano, WA
I bought this product expecting magic. Well, you can't always believe what Kate Hudson says on t.v. This stuff blends well, but after a few minutes it just turns orange! I really hate wearing foundation as it is, but when it turns out an entirely different color than what you expect, it is even more disappointing. Big no no for me.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
This product matches your skin tone, for the most part. I found towards the end of the tube it mis matches color, and is a little blotchy.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Troy, MI
I've used mineral make up for about 8 years now, but tried Almay Smart Shade as an alternative for traveling. I loved the color, but it's too sheer for my skin. While I'm not expecting to cover ancne scars or zits, I do expect it to even out my skin tone. You get better coverage from a BB.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
This leaves a gray sort of tint after its applied. The color was close enough to my skin but it just looked ashy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.