Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC

This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC

I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Holly B.
Holly B.

Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Bensalem, PA

Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA

I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Priya L.
Priya L.

This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.