Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angel G.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA

I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Somerset, MA

It adjusts right to my skin tone. Love.
Martina B.
Martina B.

Now let me preface by saying I think Almay products are great, however this was a flop. Not a total fail but if you love an active work lifestyle such as myself you might find it to not make the cut. Yes it is good for very light coverage. But that is about it. It quickly is absorbed by the skin and after a whole it is as though you have nothing on. And not in the good way.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.

I personally did not care for this product. It was very creamy looking and made me look creamy as well.
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN

I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS

This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Jacksonville, FL

I have just recently discovered this foundation i had been searching for so long and finally found my true match and no longer have to worry about dark or light lines showing thru my powder! Highly recommended!
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL

This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX

If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.