7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lisette J.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Nichelle G.
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH
This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Porterville, CA
It's so smooth, invisible but yet enough coverage to cover some imperfections. Light and not greasy! Love love love !
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I am a bit surprised by the reviews posted here. I adore this foundation. I am very fair and finding the right match is difficult. I use the light variety and I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose, along with the tip of my chin.

This product covers well and it a great foundation for my powder and blush. I do not know how it works for others but since I do not cover my entire face I love its blending capabilities.

Having dry skin and living in CO I find that it is perfectly balanced and gives me a matte finish which is what I'm looking for.

I do not like the packaging as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a glass bottle.
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
I tried it for a week and it just didn't do it's job for my oily skin.
Raechel H.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
I tried this product and wasn't impressed. I don't think it really "matches" your skin tone and I don't like the way it made my skin feel. I will not be buying it again.
Priya L.
Priya L.
This is a good product as a moisturizer but not as a foundation. But like Almay products in general
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.