Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ana S.
Ana S.
GLEN ROCK

I ried this as it is very similar to one that I loved from Revlon but was discontinued. I loved the texture but the color seems too orange.
Betty T.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI

I am a huge fan of Almay products and this is something I have purchased over and again. I mostly use this foundation in the summer when I don't want a heavy application. I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage. I love that it has SPF in it as well. I noticed some reviews mentioned a bad smell - this is something I've not noticed myself. I definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC

I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Miriam N.
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC

I have fair skin however, I am far from the "fairest of them all". I usually have to use lighter shades on the color spectrum. I bought the lightest shade Almay offers and it was like smearing mud on my face. I waited for about 10 minutes hoping,by some miracle, the shade would magically soften to something close to my color. It never changed... I assume if you have meduim to dark complexions there may be a color match for you. (On a positive note, My favorite drugstore foundation is Almay's Clear Complextion formula!)
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA

I tried this foundation thinking that it would be perfect since I always have a hard time finding my perfect shade when it comes to drugstore foundations, but after trying this, I'd rather go through different shades of the same foundation to find my perfect shade instead of using this. It leaves this weird white cast on my face even though I have thoroughly rubbed it in and it barely gives coverage. Not impressed with this at all.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi

I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA

Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH

Not the shade advertised, oily, smears easily, poor quality
Katie R.
Katie R.

I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC

I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.