Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE

Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
KT R.
KT R.

This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL

I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

Really like this it is a great product and does what it said it does it matches perfect and last longer
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.