Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA

Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC

I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
KT R.
KT R.

This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Katie D.
Katie D.

This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI

I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL

I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.