7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Well i have to say some times do his work sometime no but is a good product for occations so you can try it or not
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't recommend this product the color skin adjusting make up it not the same the finish is great either.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
I couldn't really use this product because it didn't match my skin tone like it says its supposed to
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Riverview, Fl
The almay smart shade usually does blend with skin , however it does not always cover the imperfections.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Celine F.
Celine F.
Jacksonville, FL
Being biracial its hard to find good foundation. This foundation was just another disappointment. All it did was clog my pores and give me zits. FAIL!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This broke me out really bad. plus it did cover that well.
Renae V.
Renae V.
Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Chiefland, FL
Horrible coverage and made me orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.