Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
jessica f.
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Annie D.
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.