7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
For the price this foundation is decent enough. I tried using it but it would cause me to break out and it has very little coverage. It matches my skin tone well, but I would rather go out and just buy the foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. If you are a person looking for light foundation coverage at an affordable price, this would be the way to go.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I saw this foundation on sale and decided to try it since my friend recommended this Almay product to me. I honestly didn't like it because of how it didn't cover my blemishes and the coverage was very minimal. Also, the color was lighter than my skin tone so that was a down side.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
The color doesn't match my skin tone. I tried mixing this product with another and it oxidized horribly. I was left orange and embarrassed all day!
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Emily A.
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Ive been pretty skeptical about this foundation. But once I saw it in action with a patient of mine I was floored by how well it worked. The coverage is pretty amazing and I love that it dries like a powder. Plus a little goes a long way. Sadly my skin is breaking out more since using it. So thats why I gave it 4 outta 5. Atm it shall be my go to foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.