Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
East Aurora , Ny

I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Ainsley V.
Ainsley V.
Hattiesburg, MS

I did not think this smart shade foundation matched my skin tone. I thought it gave me an orange tone.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA

I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
XIMENA A.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , Nj

This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY

This is not a good product. Doesn't smell amazing. Does not work well and makes your face chalky. After having it for less than a month the color got spotty and gross looking. Much prefer bb cremes. Don't waste your money. WILL NOT BE BUYING AGAIN
Trina S.
Trina S.
Toledo, OH

Its not the best out there. i didn't like how it made my skin fill while i had it on.
Demi B.
Demi B.

I love this Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I've been using it since the summer and it is absolutely perfect! I'm only in high school and sometimes I'll mix it with sun screen for even a lighter coverage! :)
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Bensalem, PA

Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
East York

I tried out this product a while ago because the principle of it sounded interesting. I used it for about 2 weeks and was pretty disappointed. It didn't change to the shade of my skin tone like it said it would. I remained always a shade darker.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.