7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Harrison , AR
Matches skin well, but does not last very long. Poor coverage
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
I've used this product several times and I can honestly say it's just not what it's cut out to be. It doesn't find my perfect skin shade as promised by the product. I will never purchase this product again.
Jen P.
Jen P.
I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I saw this foundation on sale and decided to try it since my friend recommended this Almay product to me. I honestly didn't like it because of how it didn't cover my blemishes and the coverage was very minimal. Also, the color was lighter than my skin tone so that was a down side.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Palatka, FL
Not for my type of skin. And it stings my eyes.
Christa T.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
This product would be great IF it worked on my skin. Make sure your skin is even toned before purchasing this product. Not saying it won't work, just saying it didn't do much for me. It basically seemed like a tinted moisturizer on my skin.
Emily A.
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Ive been pretty skeptical about this foundation. But once I saw it in action with a patient of mine I was floored by how well it worked. The coverage is pretty amazing and I love that it dries like a powder. Plus a little goes a long way. Sadly my skin is breaking out more since using it. So thats why I gave it 4 outta 5. Atm it shall be my go to foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.