Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.

Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY

Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Viktoriya Y.
Viktoriya Y.
Tamarac, FL

I have this in light/medium and honestly it's an okay foundation, even though I wouldn't necessarily call it a foundation. It's more of a tinted moisturizer. The color doesn't really self adjust by some miracle, but overall it does blend into my skin rather nicely. As for coverage, it's pretty light. It doesn't cover redness or pimples, but in a small way it does even out the skin tone, slightly. So if you're looking for a light coverage tinted moisturizer, and don't need a lit of coverage, and are happy with the spf15. For the price, I wouldn't recommend it. In my personal opinion, there are better options out there.
Chary W.
Chary W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I am relatively a free agent when it comes to make-up. I am not loyal to just one makeup line, so I play in a bit of everything. I had never tried Almay before, so when I saw relatively good reviews, I decided to give it a try. Overall it was a good product, but the range of shades is VERYlimited. As a proud chocolate diva, I was a little sad that I could only use this great product as a highlight. As a highlight, it works great....as a foundation, I have no idea because it does not cater to my skin tone. If you are fair to medium fair, pick it up! It's a good addition to any make up bag.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN

If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA

The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Charissa J.
Charissa J.

I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN

This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.