Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
jessica f.
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA
I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Shaquanna K.
Shaquanna K.
Charlotte , NC
Got it home and was disappointed. Not only did it not match it made me shades lighter
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Khristina L.
Khristina L.
I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love it and use it daily
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.