BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle A.
Kirkwood, MO
I am excited about all these new skin tone matching foundations and this is the first that I have tried. I agree with most people that it does blend in, but does not cover anything like foundation should.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I love this foundation because it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything. My skin looks like me, only better!
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Yvonne L.
Fort Gordon, GA
I used this awhile ago over the summer and it was terrible. It was watery and almost gritty in texture. It didn't cover very well but I didn't expect it to as I figured it'd be more like a tinted moisturizer. It didn't color match very well...unless it thinks I'm bright orange..and it made me very greasy. :(
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Madison B.
It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
The look it is smooth and extra lasting. I love the tint of color and how it covers my acne. It is an affordable price as well.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.