7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
I don't know if I just got a bad patch or what, but the first time I used this it was as if there was a black oil in the formula. It left a very dark smear across my friends forehead and I never used it again.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
This foundation blends extremely well! has great coverage and pigmentation! I love it!
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
This one is a hit or miss. Sometimes it will match the skin color, and others time it'll give me the weirdest darkest color ever. I've tried numerous ways to do it - with a brush, beauty blender, fingers. It's always different results. It's not a bad coverage or anything when you actually get it to match, but I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Smooth skin, and great color mathing i use this product daily
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Somerset, KY
When I first began using this foundation, I was happy with it. Then, I bought a different brand, when I went back to this one, maybe 2 weeks later, it had turned orange. I looked like I had the worse spray tan ever!
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.