Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
ashley a.
ashley a.
This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Chautel J.
Chautel J.
I have been using this for a few years now and the condition of my skin has improved. This works almost like those new BB creams that have been popping up everywhere. This is not meant to conceal but to smooth and even your skin tone. I absolutely love this product and wouldn't consider switching for a BB cream. For those looking for something with deeper coverage I'd recommend you use this under your concealer or powder, it will work to improve the condition of your skin underneath the other make-up.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Not what i thought it would be, doesn't match like it says, barely covers at all
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA
I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I was eager to try Almay's Smart Shade Foundation. I mean, come on, a foundation that conforms to your skin tone? I like the product but I am not in love with it. I think it provides a good match with your skin tone but I have found other foundations that match mine better. That being said, I would recommend it to those who cannot find a good foundation for their skin tone.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love it and use it daily
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA
Found this to be very hard to blend and did not give me very good coverage!!
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY
This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.