Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Alltogether almay is pretty good. I have tried the smartshade foundadtion and iactually really like it. Good covereage and it works if you get the color that matches your skin.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I bought this when it first came out,and I knew it was too good to be true,it did nothing for me and there was like no coverage at all.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Hollister , Ca
I bought this foundation looking for a cheaper alternative, thinking it blends to your color, IT DSNT!
To me it looked so watered down, the shades don't match what in the inside, it has no coverage, worst one have tried, the elf foundation works better. I just wasn't feeling this foundation at all.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
Color isn't true. Pore clogging. Gets thick and sticky.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Dani J.
Dani J.
Alay is usally an alright brand with makeup, but i was very disappointed in the results of this foundation, i was excited to see ow the color matching technology would work on my skin tone, but the results were awful. i feel like the foundation left lines on my face, and the color matching didn't work to well at all. also, the foundation did not cover blemishes well, and seemed to wear off by the end of the day. it is especially not for those with oily skin, it makes your face seem very shiny by the end of the day! i do not recommend this product!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Charleston, SC
I got this a while back to try because it sounded fabulous. When I got home I excitedly opened it and tried it on my hand. It was perfectly fine there, though I did notice it was a bit thin. The next day I went to put it on my face (which has some olive tones) and it made my face completely yellow. It was nowhere near the right shade, and it looked like I had just put a sheer yellowy orange face paint on. It was so terrible I immediately wiped it all off and no matter how many times I've tried to make it work, it just doesn't. Not worth spending a single cent on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.