Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC

I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Miriam N.
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC

I have fair skin however, I am far from the "fairest of them all". I usually have to use lighter shades on the color spectrum. I bought the lightest shade Almay offers and it was like smearing mud on my face. I waited for about 10 minutes hoping,by some miracle, the shade would magically soften to something close to my color. It never changed... I assume if you have meduim to dark complexions there may be a color match for you. (On a positive note, My favorite drugstore foundation is Almay's Clear Complextion formula!)
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA

I tried this foundation thinking that it would be perfect since I always have a hard time finding my perfect shade when it comes to drugstore foundations, but after trying this, I'd rather go through different shades of the same foundation to find my perfect shade instead of using this. It leaves this weird white cast on my face even though I have thoroughly rubbed it in and it barely gives coverage. Not impressed with this at all.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi

I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA

Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH

Not the shade advertised, oily, smears easily, poor quality
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Vassar, Mi

Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC

I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA

I've been using the Almay Smart shade for about a year. I love that it blends to match my skin so good. It's quick and easy. My only issue is that it is very thick and I sometimes feel like its too much.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.