7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I really liked this product, althought i thought it was very expensive for an almay product
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD
It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Prattville , AL
Was not impresed with this product. Extremely light coverage and came off easily. Wont buy again
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
This foundation is very thin and really runny for foundation. The coverage is minimal almost like you have nothing on. For what I you pay for a drugstore brand of makeup, it's a little expensive for what its worth.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Rices Landing, PA
I honestly believe that the "changing to your perfect shade" is just a gimmick to make you be fascinated with it and buy it. This turns me orange. This turns my mom orange. We have different skin tones, and she put some on her face, and i put some on my face, then we wiped it off. It was the same color. She is a lot darker than me, and I am very pale. I love Almay, but I will never buy this product again
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Even the lightest shade is very orange. It cakes up and doesn't blend easily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.