7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Michel L.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
This does not have coverage you will need to add something els it's very sheer also I began to breakout while using this
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Kieana S.
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA
I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
Perfect match but no a full coverage makeup
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.