Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA

I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Bensalem, PA

Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT

This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Hanh O.
Hanh O.

Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Tesa B.
Tesa B.

This product works fantastically!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Redlands, CA

I tried this a couple times in different colors and each time I end up with the same result. It blends pretty well but then makes my skin loon super dry and valet even tho I don't Apply alot. Maybe this would be better with someone with oily skin.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pittsburgh, PA

The makeup claims to have "color changing properties". In reality, the pigment is trapped in spheres that are broken when you spread the mixture on your face. It is the same as mixing your regular foundation with lotion to get a smoothr application or to dilute the color. I have very fair skin and could not find a shade light enough. I ended up blending this product with more moisturizer so it would match. After diluting the product so much the coverage it provided was a joke. Will not buy again
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Anamosa, IA

This stuff is so nice. It goes on so good. :) It covers good as well!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.