Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR
Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH
I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.