BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I used primer once and once with out. both time my face looks terribly oily. I was very excited about this at first and saw a few people on YouTube demonstrate it and they loved it so I of course, bought it and I just didn't love it. I didn't use hardly any of the bottle and probably never will again.
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I saw the commercial when this foundation came out about 8 years ago. A foundation that matches your skin tone by some cosmetic magic? I'm in. However, unfortunately, magic is for Harry Potter. The foundation is one set color, of course, and therefore looks very orange unless it is already your perfect shade. Spend a couple more minutes shade matching your foundation and avoid oompa-loompa status, ladies!
Taylor B.
Cicero, NY
I Bought this not to long ago when i was inbetween foundations and i had a coupon for it so i thought it would be good to try. Now it worked great on the back of my hand and it really blended to match my skin tone but on my face it didn't do that. The coverage is very light and my face is naturally really red and it does not help that at all my face looks just as red after applying this. It is not buildable at all and i wouldn't suggest this unless you have a clear nonred face.
Ahileen T.
Orange, CA
When I first got this product it was when I didn't really wear a lot of makeup. So if you're the type that likes to wear something with sheer coverage then this it a product for you. It's easy to blend, easy to wear and easy to match to your skin tone. There are only a few color options, but like I said they blend really well. When I started to wear more makeup I would wear this on my casual makeup/hair days with a little mascara and some lip balm and I felt like I was pretty put together. I also took this with me on a camping trip I wore it as a moisturizer and sunscreen since it does have some SPF. I looked fresh and dewy all weekend!
Leticia A.
When I bought this product I remember there being nothing special about it. I think the commercials hyped it up. I had better results with other drugstore foundations. But the big con for this product was that a few months after I had bought it, it turned gray. The more I tried to blend the foundation the more it would turn dark gray. It may have been a bad batch I got, but like I said it was nothing special when it was working fine so I didn't see the need to repurchase.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL
This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I was so disappointed with the promises of flawless, evenly covered, true shade skin. The foundation did not cover evenly at all, no matter how I tried to apply it I was left with streaks and uneven coverage. I also used two different shades because the first one made me look like a ghost and the other one made me look orange. As far as flawless..... I broke out in really bad hives from this product.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.