BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the other brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
Alright the commercials had me curious so when I ran out of my usual foundation, I decided to give this a try; bad idea. After my first application I noticed that it was WAY to dark ( I got the lightest shade), then I noticed that if I rubbed it to much it would pill up on my face, gross! The coverage was to light to even make a difference but just enough to show the color was still to dark.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
This is a great product I actually use this kind of as a primer. Back when I was in high school I would use this as a bb crime but now I use this as a primer I know it might sound weird but this make my skin feel so nice and even if I do put this under my foundation my skin doesn't feel cakey at all neither does it look cakey.
Jennifer S.
On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this product not to long after it first came out and the coverage is very minimal,which I was not to fond of. I felt like this really didn't cover any of my redness or flaws. I guess technically it did get my shade because it blended in so well that it looked like I didn't have any makeup on at all but it also didn't conceal my flaws either. I personally say don't waste your money.
Faith L.
Amity Harbor
I bought the medium shade Smart shade. The pigment separated from the foundation (I hope that makes sense) It was like white lotion and dark brown liquid on my hand where I squeezed it. I tried shaking it first and it was the same thing. Won't buy again!!
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Jackie M.
I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.