Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
heather m.
heather m.

This foundation is...odd. I expected it to come out of the bottle pigmented but it was a grey/clear color with little black dots in it. I thought there's no way this is going to turn into foundation. So I rubbed it in and it actually changed color! However, the color was a bit orange, provided no coverage really and highlighted every little bump/dry spot. I might try using this as a touch up product but I don't think I'll be using it as my go-to foundation.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Orange, CA

This foundation was good at keeping things looking together if you don't have much to cover. Very sheer coverage but still very greasy in my opinion. I really liked it at first since it's kind of cool to see it match to your skin, but it oxidizes and it oxidizes BAD. I didn't realize until I was out that the edges of my face had turned orange and you could CLEARLY see where the foundation stopped. I'll use this bottle up but would not repurchase.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC

I find this to be a gentle formula that I use on the weekends when I don't need a heavy foundation.It does match my skin tone and is in a easy to store tube. I have dry ,sensitive skin and this causes no irritation and provides medium coverage. I find that I can not "build up" the coverage. I toss it into my purse and I go on my way. It provides moisture to my dry skin and has been more like a BB than a foundation.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

I really enjoy this product. I use this on days that I am doing a natural or no makeup look. I also use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup, I wear it under my eyes to hide my dark circles; you can see that in the attached picture. I'm wearing it only under my left eye and not on the right. It is buildable, but you won't ever get full coverage from it.

I love this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL

This foundation is just okay. It's not my favorite by any means. I have oily skin and this makes me a little more dewy than what I like, but would be great for people with dry skin. It looks very natural and acts more like a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, detailed review I posted about it along with swatches of each shade.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA

It's very sheer and light coverage, but it evens everything out in a very natural look. I use it with another foundation with a little more coverage to make it a bit more long lasting and have more coverage.
In this case I used Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealerin color 06 Sand Baige and used 300 medium from Almay Smart Shade.
A little goes a long way!!!
ashlee h.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH

Light cream that's very easy to blend in. Absorbed into my skin quickly. My face looked fresh and I was asked what I had been using by a friend. I ordered mine from Amazon. It lasted all day and into a night party. I would highly recommend this product! I don't like using creams most often but got this as a sample in the mail and then I was hooked and placed my order right away.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is perfect for the days you don't want to put on a full face of makeup. This is lightweight and gives the skin a smooth and fresh look. The smart shade technology is so neat and it really does work. I use this all the time for the days I'm busy and just want to light coverage. I will apply this with my hands, throw on some mascara, and be out the door.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I discovered Ella Mae the brand through this product because I was so excited to see if it actually works which is pretty much dead but it is very light coverage so you looking for something medium 2 all coverage than I've ever loved anyone this but if you're looking something like that every day where I have made it good for your skin I swear it is
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC

I really enjoy this foundation, especially the fact that it is "smart shade" and will match your skin tone perfectly. The formula allows for light to medium coverage without being too heavy and is great for summer months when your skin tone changes and you don't want to keep buying a foundation to match. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.