BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Martha A.
Long Beach
Review for: Other more...
I don’t remember the shade I used but this was always my go to foundation. However I believe they changed the formula and it changed a lot the coverage was light. I wouldn’t recommend this to others unless you are looking for a light coverage.
Amy S.
Review for: Light more...
This did a fairly good job matching my skin tone, but it felt thick while I was wearing it. I’m just not used to wearing heavy face makeup. I usually only wear a powder on my skin. It did apply easily which was nice, but I probably would not buy it again.
Anna E.
Charleston
I recently just got this and it’s amazing! It leaves the skin looking very healthy! And it actually starts off white! I have rosacea and it evened everything out
Becca M.
Conway, SC
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Works great and covers blemishes. I am 21 and look for lightweight coverage but nothing cakey looking. I used it and it lasted all day. Not a huge amount of coverage. Would definitely buy again. Was not super expensive either only about 8 dollars at Walmart.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
Obsessed with this stuff. It's my go to everyday foundation and it has SPF in it! Love how the little beads burst and match my skin tone. I've been using this stuff for three years now. Highly recommend.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Smart Balance 100 more...
I really like the smart shade platform from almay. It’s a super light feeling make up that leaves me covered! Itsbesy to apply it’s not super thick but not too thin! I would definitely recons to others!
ari r.
Patterson, LA
Almay goes on so smoothly with the right applicator and matches my skin pretty closely. Paired with a light powder, it’s perfect for winter. Not too thick, not too thin, but nice coverage.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I was so surprised that this B.B. cream was white. I thought no way is it going to match my skin tone. But it did! I love throwing this on for an everyday running out of the house look!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I really enjoy this product. I use this on days that I am doing a natural or no makeup look. I also use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup, I wear it under my eyes to hide my dark circles; you can see that in the attached picture. I'm wearing it only under my left eye and not on the right. It is buildable, but you won't ever get full coverage from it.

I love this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Alana C.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I purchased this expecting this to be somewhat like a foundation and was very disappointed (lesson learned!). I have oily skin and it felt fine in that aspect but I would say this is more of a tinted face cream... If you have ANY flaws or imperfections you need blurred, then don't get this expecting it to cover anything. If you have perfect skin and need a cream (this may be okay for you.. The "skin matching" honestly is off too). Don't like Almay and don't like this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.