BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
I have mixed emotions about this one. When I first used it it worked great, light on my skin and didn't dry me out. Then for some reason it started to look orange :( I don't know if I just don't use it fast enough and the color changing part oxidizes or what happens. It made me really sad because I did like it and I don't normally wear foundation.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
I really enjoy this foundation, especially the fact that it is "smart shade" and will match your skin tone perfectly. The formula allows for light to medium coverage without being too heavy and is great for summer months when your skin tone changes and you don't want to keep buying a foundation to match. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
The coverage is very minimal. It's easy to apply when I'm in a rush. I can use a concealer to cover up any spots. My one really big problem is that I am very pale. I have the shade 'fair' but it makes me look kind of orange, which I hate. I am warm undertoned and this foundation is neutral, which is like a pink orangey color and I don't like it.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this as a sample with an Almay mascara and I'm glad I got try it before I wasted any money in the full size. It applied pretty patchy on one side if my fave. But when I applied it to the other side it turned orange on my skin! It looked like a reply bad self tanner. I immediately washed it off and trashed it. Almaty Not so smart shade.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Plano , TX
I used to love this CC cream, it matched my skin tone and was lighter than a normal foundation. I don't know if they switched the formula in the last 2 years but the newest one I bought oxidizes and turns orange and patchy. I bought the shade 100 and now it even looks more orange right out of the tube. So I'm in the market for a new CC cream.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
Absolutely do not like this product. It does not match my skin tone, at all. I am a "classic tan" kinda gal. And the makeup always looked too light on me. The other cheaper brands of makeup that are "smart shades" work much better. I would advise anyone against spending the money for this product, unless they are of lighter skin tones.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
This is a great product I actually use this kind of as a primer. Back when I was in high school I would use this as a bb crime but now I use this as a primer I know it might sound weird but this make my skin feel so nice and even if I do put this under my foundation my skin doesn't feel cakey at all neither does it look cakey.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hays, KS
I love the finish of this so much! I have very light skin and have a little tan right now because of summer. The problem is it is WAY to dark for me. (I got the shade light) I really wanted to love this because of YouTube reviews. If you are in the market for a great BB cream I suggest the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Valley, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have used everything from Cover Girl, to Kroma, to Mac. I like this one the best. It is super light weight, but still has amaxing coverage. I have naturally oily skin, and this product does not make my skin feel even oilier. I would give this 10 stars if possible.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I do like this foundation, but it's not great for oily skin. Even with setting powder my t-zone was shiny after 2-3 hours. However, it's a great foundation if you have issues finding a color match. It goes on white, then adjusts to your skin tone. If you have dry or normal skin, I think this would be a great option.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.