BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really disappointed. So orangey and I got the lightest shade. Didn't blend at all and looked super patchy, stuck to my dry spots. Didn't cover my acne. My face was a completely different color than my neck and I didn't like how I had to apply with my fingers for the little beads to break. It just looked dirty, I won't be purchasing again.
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not that it's a terrible product. There wasn't a very large selection of colors and I didn't feel for even a tinted moisturizer that it gave me much to work with. As well it oxidized a lot on me.
b ..
I actually love this product. If you don't want much coverage and perfect for summer since its lightweight can't fell it on face. I had it on light. And use it when I don't want much of a cake face
Briana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone purchase almay products? There are always coupons in the paper but no one actually is down for this company. They do not have enough shade Rangers and women of color cannot enjoy the company at all. Your products are lacking please step your shade range game up.
Bianca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this product in a trial packaged and I absolutely loved it becaise it matched my skin tone and felt like cream and very light weight. You also dont need much which is awesome!!!
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Katie R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I definitely like this product because its white on your skin and when you rub it in it completely changes color! And if you have oliy or shiny skin i would definitely 100% recommend this because its matte too! And when you put it on it feels so moisturizing on your skin and it doesnt look cakey at all!
Madison H.
I've had this product for about a month now and heard about it through other people. It is so amazing! I have oily skin and experience dry spots and it always looks amazing on my skin! It's so light and surprisingly gives light-medium coverage for me. It's build able and just a light coat gives the skin an over all great look! I usually put some on my hands and rub them together and spread it all over my face and i know your like what!?! Your probably like use a brush! You don't even need one for this product and it looks so much better in my option using my hands to apply it! And after I finish it with powder and then setting spray and its so crazy because it stays on me for almost 10 hours!!!! And you can't go wrong with choosing a color that doesn't match because it is a white liquid that changes to match your skin tone, it's insane!! One of my summer essentials!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.