7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
I hate this stuff! I tried the Smart Shade based on reviews that I had read and when I got it, on the package it states "hypoallergenic" I will preface by saying that I have had breakouts from makeup products before, but you know just a few pimples here and there sort of thing. Well the smart shade foundation after a few hours I noticed my face was hurting a little, so I washed my makeup off. The next morning I woke up with a full blown painfully red rash all over my entire face. It hurt SO bad, I've NEVER experienced this sort of reaction before. I e-mailed them and they told me I could send the product to them for a full refund, which is the only reason it's not getting an "F".
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup, being a one income family with 3 kids, so I really look forward to the times I can pick up a few pieces of makeup, this was one of the most disappointing items I have wasted my money on. It didn't do anything, and where my skin is dry it caked on it and made it even more noticeable.
Vava p.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
It doesn't work too well for oily skin
christin t.
christin t.
I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
This makeup isn't really that great. Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone and I am really fair skinned. It just made me look orange tinted. I would recommend covergirl's aquasmoothrs foundation or BB Cream instead of this.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Megan R.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME
I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.