Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL

I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
Saranda M.
Saranda M.

I like Almay brand but based on the commercial, I was hugely disappointed once I applied it.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC

It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI

I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY

I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH

I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca

I love this stuff!!!!
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY

I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls

I have used this before and it was okay.. didn't match my skin very well (I am very pale so that's my thing) but it gave good coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.