Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA

I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
XIMENA A.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , Nj

This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY

This is not a good product. Doesn't smell amazing. Does not work well and makes your face chalky. After having it for less than a month the color got spotty and gross looking. Much prefer bb cremes. Don't waste your money. WILL NOT BE BUYING AGAIN
Trina S.
Trina S.
Toledo, OH

Its not the best out there. i didn't like how it made my skin fill while i had it on.
Demi B.
Demi B.

I love this Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I've been using it since the summer and it is absolutely perfect! I'm only in high school and sometimes I'll mix it with sun screen for even a lighter coverage! :)
Carolina T.
Carolina T.

So I feel like a lot of foundations and particularly these types in this tube all vary depending on brand. Almay seems to be the only brand of this type of foundation that doesn't make my skin break-out more then usual. With that being said I do feel like this product is very heavy and somewhat greasy. I try to concentrate it in drier spots of my face. I really like the color it matches well with my complexion and that's hard for me because I have darker skin. Overall this product works for me with my skin type and I like the color.
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville , Ky

I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.

I think this product felt good on my face and it would give good coverage. However, it really does not match to your true shade at all. I have fair skin (and I am sure very hard to match) and this product came off orangey and you could see the line on my jawline. My biggest pet peeve. Would not buy again for me, but may work well on darker complexions.
Hanh O.
Hanh O.

Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI

I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.