7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I like that it is easy to find your match. I don't usually wear foundation but when I do it's hard to find my perfect match. This product makes it easy. I like that it doesn't feel heavy. It does make my face break out though. Most foundations do which is why I do t wear them but this one in particular breaks my face out pretty bad.
Lakeshia T.
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC
It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cairns
I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Susan W.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
For ME it works and matches my skin tone and DOES NOT make me break out UNLIKE other brands that claim they work and don't clog your pores!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.