Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA

I love this product! It is light coverage and the color matches me great.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Del City, OK

Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA

I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Grapevine, TX

I was so excited to use thus at first....i felt like it didn't cover much up...but if you want a suddle shire fondation this works
Andie S.
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX

This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH

I love this stuff! it rocks! I'm super picky about make up and this stuff gets 100%
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

I don't like the texture on my skin and it doesn't have good coverage. It also doesn't match my skin tone very well.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Franshesca C.
Franshesca C.
Charlotte, Nc

I never try that brand so
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Bronx, Ny

I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I don't recommend this product if you need tons of coverage to hide acne scars of skin imperfections, but if you want a natural healthy look I definitely recommend this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.