Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Julie F.
Julie F.
Toledo, OH

Didn't go on as well as I wanted It too. Found it slightly oily, not a good match with my skin tone.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO

K B.
K B.
Strathmore

I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA

I personally didn't think the coverage was the best. Did nothing to bring out the natural tones of my skin. Actuall it made my skin blotchy.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Macomb, MI

I hve tried this product before And it wasn't absolutely fabulous like i hoped it was i was verry disapointes with rhe coverage! But then again its verylight weight and easy to apply so i suggest using it for summer for a quick foundation routine before you hit the beach!(:
Sarah-Jo A.
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx

I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.

When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Corinna D.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff doesn't work, it doesn't cover anything and it doesn't match you skin tone. what it does do is disappear and leaver your skin either lighter or darker than normal
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV

I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.