Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ainsley V.
Ainsley V.
Hattiesburg, MS
I did not think this smart shade foundation matched my skin tone. I thought it gave me an orange tone.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA
I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
XIMENA A.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , Nj
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY
This is not a good product. Doesn't smell amazing. Does not work well and makes your face chalky. After having it for less than a month the color got spotty and gross looking. Much prefer bb cremes. Don't waste your money. WILL NOT BE BUYING AGAIN
Liquid B.
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL
When this product first came out, I hadn't seen anything like it and was really excited to try it. It was surprising how well the color matched my skin, but the coverage was awful... and the texture itself wasn't great either.
Demi B.
Demi B.
I love this Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I've been using it since the summer and it is absolutely perfect! I'm only in high school and sometimes I'll mix it with sun screen for even a lighter coverage! :)
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, NY
Love using this product on days I don't need to be all decked out. Gives a smooth matte finish for a flawless look and a natural feel...i love using this on my days off, it leaves me feeling confidant evenif it is just running errands.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris
I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Hanh O.
Hanh O.
Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.