7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Betty T.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
I am a huge fan of Almay products and this is something I have purchased over and again. I mostly use this foundation in the summer when I don't want a heavy application. I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage. I love that it has SPF in it as well. I noticed some reviews mentioned a bad smell - this is something I've not noticed myself. I definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
So I feel like a lot of foundations and particularly these types in this tube all vary depending on brand. Almay seems to be the only brand of this type of foundation that doesn't make my skin break-out more then usual. With that being said I do feel like this product is very heavy and somewhat greasy. I try to concentrate it in drier spots of my face. I really like the color it matches well with my complexion and that's hard for me because I have darker skin. Overall this product works for me with my skin type and I like the color.
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
American Canyon, CA
I tried this foundation thinking that it would be perfect since I always have a hard time finding my perfect shade when it comes to drugstore foundations, but after trying this, I'd rather go through different shades of the same foundation to find my perfect shade instead of using this. It leaves this weird white cast on my face even though I have thoroughly rubbed it in and it barely gives coverage. Not impressed with this at all.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi
I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA
Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Not the shade advertised, oily, smears easily, poor quality
Katie R.
Katie R.
I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA
I've been using the Almay Smart shade for about a year. I love that it blends to match my skin so good. It's quick and easy. My only issue is that it is very thick and I sometimes feel like its too much.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.