7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
I buy A LOT of BB creams and foundations, a minor obsession with me. Almay is not bad but found the color separation is difficult. it seems to be a bit oily
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Susan W.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Justean D.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
April H.
April H.
Clarksville, TN
It blends in so perfect into my skin and it has SPF...! It really works for me.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
I was in love with this brand of foundation and concealer when I was in middle school, because, of course, I wasn't well educated in how to properly match my skin tone. But I grew out of it. I recently purchased it again just for kicks and giggles because I remembered how much I liked it back then but it's very very sheer and oily. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
This foundation does not match to your skin tone. I had the lightest shade and it made my face look orange. It went on nicely than it started to get cakey looking. At the end of the day my face was numerous shades and looked dry. Definently wouldn't recommend it.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this makeup for a couple weeks. The color matches well, but it leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling greasy. Even after using blotting papers and powder, I have a shiny forehead. I've been using Almay foundation for years, and I regret switching from their oil absorbing formula to this one.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
This product actuallt matches your skin ton very well. I like to use it. makes your skin look natural.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.