Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI

This product was very true to color shade. It's consistency is that of a think lotion. I wish it had more coverage than it does, however.
Darrien E.
Darrien E.
Derby, KS

I was really looking forward to trying this foundation, it seemed a little far fetched that it could change and adapt to my exact skin color… and well I should have trusted my gut. It’s awful. Didn’t change at all it started out white and then turned an obnoxiously dark shade of… orange. I have had problems before with the Almay making me break out. This too had the same effect. I would not waste money buying this again. EVER.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Nolanville, TX

It didn't even look like I put anything on and after about a week the foundation turned ORANGE! Naaassstttyyyyyyy! I hate almay.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV

This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Robyn W.
Robyn W.

Not the foundation for me. I need something with a little more coverage. There were a lot of nice color choices.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN

This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Asma A.
Asma A.
Jackson Hts, NY

Smard shade technology is pure gimmick . it cannot match skin perfectly it comes out orangy on skin. the beads have set color it breaks in to it cannot match the skin. someone people might find it cool i didn't like it . tried it but stopped using.
Glorimar R.
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT

IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
Cat L.
Cat L.
Morganton, Nc

I was not impressed with this product. For me it was not a natural color ad was greasy. It also did not last on my skin long.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA

This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.