Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bensalem, PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
If you're looking for a light coverage foundation, this one is ok. I don't need full coverage, but even the lightest color was too dark for my fair skin. Had the color matched me I think I would have loved the product.
Hanh O.
Hanh O.
Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Tesa B.
Tesa B.
This product works fantastically!
Liquid B.
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL
When this product first came out, I hadn't seen anything like it and was really excited to try it. It was surprising how well the color matched my skin, but the coverage was awful... and the texture itself wasn't great either.
Goodyear, AZ
Well I have tried this product and with all other foundations I have tried once again my ofrehead ends up all shiny by the end of the day. I really do not like reapplying powder I don;t like to look like a cake face just enough to cover and not to tell I am wearing anything at all. But the coverage is good and makes my skin look good. Love the shades they match really well.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Anamosa, IA
This stuff is so nice. It goes on so good. :) It covers good as well!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
I like the mineral powder foundations better just because it covers better and its not so heavy on your skin, but i saw a commercial with this foundation so i figure why not try it. Well, i tried it and its okay not the greatest its suppose to match your color which it did that good,but it was still a little to heavy on my skin. Just made me want to stay with the mineral powder foundations still.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Goodyear, AZ