Add a Photo

IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
Cat L.
Cat L.
Morganton, Nc

I was not impressed with this product. For me it was not a natural color ad was greasy. It also did not last on my skin long.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA

This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA

I love this product! It is light coverage and the color matches me great.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Del City, OK

Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA

I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Grapevine, TX

I was so excited to use thus at first....i felt like it didn't cover much up...but if you want a suddle shire fondation this works
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Jacksonville, FL

I have just recently discovered this foundation i had been searching for so long and finally found my true match and no longer have to worry about dark or light lines showing thru my powder! Highly recommended!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH

I love this stuff! it rocks! I'm super picky about make up and this stuff gets 100%
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

I don't like the texture on my skin and it doesn't have good coverage. It also doesn't match my skin tone very well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.