Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! it rocks! I'm super picky about make up and this stuff gets 100%
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL
I don't like the texture on my skin and it doesn't have good coverage. It also doesn't match my skin tone very well.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
I personally did not care for this product. It was very creamy looking and made me look creamy as well.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Bronx, Ny
I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I don't recommend this product if you need tons of coverage to hide acne scars of skin imperfections, but if you want a natural healthy look I definitely recommend this product.
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Aurora, CO
This was extremely oily on my skin and was very hard to blend into my skin. At the store it was nice on my hand but then using it for a day it just didn't have good coverage and made me look so oily by the end of the day.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
The smart shade makeup is impressive in its advertised ability to custom conform to your skin tone. However, even so, I found that the foundation was typically a shade or so darker than my actual skin color, so it did not blend seamlessly. Furthermore, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Don't expect a lot of coverage out of this one.
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I didn't like this. It was a cheap knock off and didn't really match my skin tone when I put it on and it had way too much of an orange tone to it. It was a no for me.
Harshveer K.
Harshveer K.
This foundation did not work for me!!! It had such a runny consistency and was grey/white at first when I opened the cap. I tested it out by rubbing it on my hand and I guess it matched. But when I put it on my face, it felt greasy and gross and the color looked horrible and caked on. Don't waste your money on this.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
East Aurora , NY
I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.