Add a Photo

Photos (50)
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH

I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca

I love this stuff!!!!
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY

I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA

Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa

I tried Almay Smart Shade Foundation a few months back thinking that the idea of being able to adjust to one's own skin tone more specifically sounded great, however, I found this claim to be far from the truth. I didn't find the shade to match my own skin tone even though the bottle was right in my shade range. I also found the foundation hard to blend completely and had to work very hard to keep it from leaving visible streaking. Lastly, after a few days of use I found myself breaking out from wearing this foundation. Overall, I would never try this nor recommend this product to anyone.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA

Its was good at staying light to match my fair skin but I wasn't impressed with coverage or the matching to my skin. If I spent the time trying to find a goo match at the store I could have done just as good a job. That being said it is a pretty good foundation. Almay makes pretty good makeup.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC

I've tried to love this, but unfortunately there is just no hope. it comes out of the tube as a grayish liquid, and when applied it turns into a "skin" color. however, if you are not very orange- like Snooki orange- this will not match your skin. this is not at all natural looking on me!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Louisville, KY

This really isn't a foundation more of a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't cover anything. I only would consider using it in the winter when I'm looking a little pale.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This foundation is nice and creamy however it doesn't provide much coverage and isn't buildable
kayla w.
kayla w.
Littleton, MA

Tried this however shade didn't match my skin tone AT ALL and the formula was very greasy. Not great coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.