BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Karina P.
Karina P.
Corona, CA
I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Katara G.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
This product is too watery and appears dark
Keely  B.
Keely B.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely hated this foundation, it had very sheer coverage and left the outer parts of my face looking whit and washed out even when i went a shade darker. this product also was very spotty when i applied it too. over all i hate it, though the concealer version of this foundation i actually loved and had great coverage.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Gainesville, FL
It turned me an orange(ish) color.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. This one broke my face out when I tried it. Maybe see if you can get a sample before trying a whole tube in order to make sure your face doesn't break out.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
I gave this a shot because it was relatively inexpensive and claimed to do what I needed it to do. I didn't feel like the product blended in with my skin, it was a little messy to apply, and I felt like it was rubbing off very easily.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
This wasn't the best foundation for me. It didn't really match my skin it seemed more like a moisturize rather than a foundation. It didn't do much for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.