Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.

When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Corinna D.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff doesn't work, it doesn't cover anything and it doesn't match you skin tone. what it does do is disappear and leaver your skin either lighter or darker than normal
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV

I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA

I bought this product because it seems like a good price to buy, but the quality of the product wasn't really promising. It was a very uncomfortable for me to wear. Very chalky feeling
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL

I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
Saranda M.
Saranda M.

I like Almay brand but based on the commercial, I was hugely disappointed once I applied it.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC

It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI

I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY

I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.