7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ogden, UT
I suffer from acne scars, this foundation blends in perfectly and leaves my skin lookinh flawless! Couldn't be without it!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Anita H.
Anita H.
Harts, WV
I like that this product is simple to find your right color but wished it covered a little better.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Devona F.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA
Not enough coverage, pretty watery, and made me break out.
Annjakira F.
Annjakira F.
Haddon Township, NJ
It is not the cheapest, and does not actually work...for me at least. The product was much darker than my actual skin tone; my boyfriend laughed when I came out of the bathroom with a disappointed face. I looked like an umpa lumpa, was not cute. I would not buy this poduct again.
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Love love love this product! it blends well, and me being a pale person, they have a shade of pale that matches very well with my skin/! highly recommend
Sianna R.
Sianna R.
Lacey, WA
Didn't really like this at all. Made my skin feel really gross. Was super cakey and didn't seem to cover well at all. Would not recommend.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I wasn't too sure how a makeup could match my skin tone without some kind of magic involved. Unfortunately, Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't quite have the magic. I liked the coverage of this formula, another plus was it didn't get sticky in the humidity. As for the smart shade, it wasn't smart enough....The color was no where near my skin tone, it ended up being way to light...Some tinted powder over the top and I was out the door. Sorry Almay, I won't be buying this product again....Please keep trying...
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.