Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX

I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL

I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV

Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA

So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA

It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL

I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
State College, PA

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME

I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Hala Y.
Hala Y.
Orange, CA

This product actually does its job but comes with a few glitches: dries out skin and flakes a little
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.