7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katara G.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
This product is too watery and appears dark
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I had a couple problems with this, it caused me to break out and the coverage was very bad. My skin tone is uneven and splotchy and because this tries to "match" your tone it emphasized my flaws instead of hid them. I actually threw this away after a few uses because it was so awful for me.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Gainesville, FL
It turned me an orange(ish) color.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
It does not automatically adjust to your skin tone, nor does it have very good coverage. Theres definitely better foundations out there
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Mineral, CA
I was very happy with the coverage I got from this foundation. I felt it truly blended in with my skin tones which is very uneven. I also like that it is hypoallergenic.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
This wasn't the best foundation for me. It didn't really match my skin it seemed more like a moisturize rather than a foundation. It didn't do much for me.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I was lucky too find the right shade for me..leaves my skin soft not cakey
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.