Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love it and use it daily
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I was eager to try Almay's Smart Shade Foundation. I mean, come on, a foundation that conforms to your skin tone? I like the product but I am not in love with it. I think it provides a good match with your skin tone but I have found other foundations that match mine better. That being said, I would recommend it to those who cannot find a good foundation for their skin tone.
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA
I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this for a couple years now. I really like it. It's perfect for summer because it's very lightweight. It matches my skin perfectly.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Madera, CA
Don't like it. probably depends on your skin type which mine is very oily. Felt heavy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.