Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Tafura T.
Tafura T.
This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Moisturized my face very well and gave it a nice tint.
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
I personally did not care for this product. It was very creamy looking and made me look creamy as well.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Bronx, Ny
I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I don't recommend this product if you need tons of coverage to hide acne scars of skin imperfections, but if you want a natural healthy look I definitely recommend this product.
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Aurora, CO
This was extremely oily on my skin and was very hard to blend into my skin. At the store it was nice on my hand but then using it for a day it just didn't have good coverage and made me look so oily by the end of the day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.