7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Harrison , AR
Matches skin well, but does not last very long. Poor coverage
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product works however if you have combination skin it tends to dry up on your skin and the make up doesn't look right. I've found other better cosmetics that works better for my combination skill.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great for a bottom coat gave me a mate look and blended well with bronzer . Comes out a little light tho
Karina P.
Karina P.
Corona, CA
I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Katara G.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I truly would not recommend this product. Once i applied this to my face, it was brown and when I tried to blend it in, it was about 3-4 shades darker than my actual skin tone so I had an AWFUL makeup line.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Smooth skin, and great color mathing i use this product daily
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.