Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP

I think it smells terrible!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Calgary, Alberta

I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA

This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA

I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida

This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA

It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
KT R.
KT R.

This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.