Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA

I have used all kinds of foundations on myself and clients and I loved the concept of a "smart shade" as it makes it more affordable for me to have a variety of colors, but this product leaves my face streaky and orange, almost like a bad self tanner. I have tried other smart shade BB creams and find that although they have a more sheer coverage, they are much better.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA

I've been using the Almay Smart shade for about a year. I love that it blends to match my skin so good. It's quick and easy. My only issue is that it is very thick and I sometimes feel like its too much.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC

I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA

I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA

I personally didn't think the coverage was the best. Did nothing to bring out the natural tones of my skin. Actuall it made my skin blotchy.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Macomb, MI

I hve tried this product before And it wasn't absolutely fabulous like i hoped it was i was verry disapointes with rhe coverage! But then again its verylight weight and easy to apply so i suggest using it for summer for a quick foundation routine before you hit the beach!(:
Sarah-Jo A.
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx

I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.