Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL
I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
This was a product i bought as soon as it came out on the shelves, I have always found it hard to find a shade for my makeup that looks perfect on my skin and nothing ever worked, i always either looked pink or orange... And i couldn't wait to try this! this product blended very very well and went on fresh and light, nothing too cakey. I have slight form of acne and this covered it quite well all while not clogging my pores or breaking me out. It was a good product, but didn't seem to cover too much, it was lighter coverage than i wanted, and it didn't last all day either. I would purchase this again though only because it was makeup that matched my color quite well!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.