7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
San Bernardino, CA
This isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
This ended up looking grey on my skin- would not purchase again.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Tried this a few years back before I knew about makeup and how to find a proper color match, so this color adjusting stuff intrigued me. But this? Didn't adjust to my skin tone at all and left a gray cast to my face. Who wants to look ashy?! Plus the coverage was dead awful.
Best thing about this product? Well, I was in the hospital a little while after I bought it and in there, we weren't allowed to use makeup. I was very insecure about my dark spots (still am) and got my mother to bring me a foundation on a visit when she was bringing me some toiletries. She picked out this one, but accidentally handed it to the people at the desk with the rest of my stuff (they check everything in and put stickers on it) and they marked it as medicine! The lack of decent coverage was great in that instance because it didn't look like I was wearing makeup but still minimized the problem. So thanks, Almay, for making it look like a medicine bottle!
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Madison, NJ
After watching the commercials I thought this product would make me look flawless when in reality it only provided mediocre spot coverage and did not last throughout the day.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great for a bottom coat gave me a mate look and blended well with bronzer . Comes out a little light tho
Karina P.
Karina P.
Corona, CA
I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.