Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA

I have used all kinds of foundations on myself and clients and I loved the concept of a "smart shade" as it makes it more affordable for me to have a variety of colors, but this product leaves my face streaky and orange, almost like a bad self tanner. I have tried other smart shade BB creams and find that although they have a more sheer coverage, they are much better.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR

This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Centro, CA

I've been using the Almay Smart shade for about a year. I love that it blends to match my skin so good. It's quick and easy. My only issue is that it is very thick and I sometimes feel like its too much.
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA

Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC

This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC

This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC

I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Katie R.
Katie R.

I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.