Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY

Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Randi G.
Randi G.
PAgeland, SC

I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Charissa J.
Charissa J.

I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI

Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN

There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV

I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN

I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI

This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.