Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC
I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a light sunscreen, but does not cover blemishes and imperfections in one's complexion. Would not recommend for it's overall coverage as makeup, but would recommend it as a moisturizer and light sunscreen.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
I have used this product a few times, because finding my shade is virtually effortless. I never have to worry about my color being orange, or too light or too dark. The makeup comes out white and can look intimidating, but be patient when applying it and wait for it to settle a little before applying more.

The formula blends well and sits lightly on the skin. There is no greasy feeling after you apply it however I think that it might be too light for someone with oily skin.

It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, so don't expect it to cover blemishes or red spots well.

Overall, I have been fully satisfied using this product and have recommended it to numerous people already.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC
This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
I tried this foundation a few years ago. It changed colors but not dark enough for my skin tone. It didn't have enough coverage for me and just didn't give me the appearance that I was going for.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.