Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Binghamton, NY
The color match worked well for me, and it didn't make my face too oily as the day went on.

I think it is definitely worth how much you pay for it.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I always keep a tube of this as my "backup" foundation. While it's not something I would use for everyday or going out at night, it's great to have for days when I'm running errands or want a little less coverage. I also had no problem with it matching my skin. One strange thing I did notice, though, is that as I got closer to the end of the bottle the pigments came out darker and sometimes would be too dark for my skin. Still would recommend as it's great for a quick drug store fix.
leonor r.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR
I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
I was excited to try this since I have a really hard time finding a shade to match my skin tone. I have red hair, fair skin and freckles, but I also have a lot of redness and uneven skin tone from acne. I thought it was cool that the liquid is white and you can sort of see little color beads within it, BUT upon applying it to my face, it just turned an unnatural orange-y color. It was too dark a shade for me, even though I chose the light shade. Overall I was not happy with the results and would not repurchase.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale
It broke me out.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe, Ny
Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.