BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
I purchased this at the beginning of spring where it wasn't hot outside here. And it worked great! But by the middle of the summer, it was going bad. The little brown beads that do the color matching weren't breaking like they're intended to and would leave me with brown streaks on my face. No go!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
This foundation is a cool idea, but that's pretty much it. It kinda stinks, both literally and coverage wise. I've tried BB creams that have more coverage F-
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I am really in the middle with this product. It makes an excellent match to my skin tone which typically I am roughly a creamy natural type girl. I even found when I started tanning that moving up to the darker shade still managed to match my skin tone. Now the negatives it's pretty thin coverage and it has a thick feel as well as texture. If your skin is dry it highlights those areas; if your skin is broken out it highlights those areas as well. It is not a good overall coverage foundation. It also transfers does not last long and putting powder over it really doesn't set it very well. It's pretty reasonably priced as well. I feel it would be best for a teenager with normal skin no acne to wear as a light foundation.
Laura O.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Not the greatest make up out there. It didn't match my skin tone at all. This makeup has an orangish tent to it. I won't be buying it again.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
South Gate, CA
I love this, it matched my color good. Repurchase!!!!!!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH
The product is supposed to match your tone, but it doesn't really do that. It just seems to change to whatever tone the bottle says. It does have good coverage though. I also didn't like how heavy it was, but I would buy it again if I needed a good cover.
Johanna Z.
Johanna Z.
Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.