7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
But it could be a lot better. It's just a blah product to me. Sure it goes from white to a color but they don't have a wide selection of shades which makes it hard to find one that matches you and you might have to mix and match which is a pain.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Riverview, Fl
The almay smart shade usually does blend with skin , however it does not always cover the imperfections.
Staci N.
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
When you first apply looks great. As the day progresses it becomes oily. Pore clogging, not great for my face. I can't worry about touching up or reapplying make-up midday so I stopped using this product.
caela c.
caela c.
Jermyn, PA
I don't love this. I tried it in its lightest shade (I'm SO pale) and it turned my orange. It has an okay coverage but i just don't like it. Be careful when using this.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
This product is great for light coverage and works great with Almay concealer. Since it is so sheer it's best to use an Almay concealer for extra coverage. I always have a hard time finding a foundation for my skin tone because I am very fair and this one definitely did the trick. It is my go to foundation from now on!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Well i have to say some times do his work sometime no but is a good product for occations so you can try it or not
Kim B.
Kim B.
If you have patchy or have blemishes that you want to cover, this isn't for you. I tried it and it made my skin oily feeling and it didn't cover up anything. Waste of time and money.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
The color doesn't match my skin tone. I tried mixing this product with another and it oxidized horribly. I was left orange and embarrassed all day!
Nora W.
Nora W.
I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.