7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
This foundation is a cool idea, but that's pretty much it. It kinda stinks, both literally and coverage wise. I've tried BB creams that have more coverage F-
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I am really in the middle with this product. It makes an excellent match to my skin tone which typically I am roughly a creamy natural type girl. I even found when I started tanning that moving up to the darker shade still managed to match my skin tone. Now the negatives it's pretty thin coverage and it has a thick feel as well as texture. If your skin is dry it highlights those areas; if your skin is broken out it highlights those areas as well. It is not a good overall coverage foundation. It also transfers does not last long and putting powder over it really doesn't set it very well. It's pretty reasonably priced as well. I feel it would be best for a teenager with normal skin no acne to wear as a light foundation.
Laura O.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Not the greatest make up out there. It didn't match my skin tone at all. This makeup has an orangish tent to it. I won't be buying it again.
Nichelle G.
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH
This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Raechel H.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
I tried this product and wasn't impressed. I don't think it really "matches" your skin tone and I don't like the way it made my skin feel. I will not be buying it again.
Delwara B.
Delwara B.
New Paltz, NY
It is a decent product for its price.. although it blends nicely, it still leaves blotchy residue on certain parts of my face. It is a great idea to have "smart shade" makeup but this product was not executed properly.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This broke me out really bad. plus it did cover that well.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Apex, NC
Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.