BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Bedford, IN
I actually really like this product, I have purchased it a few times. I have a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin, and have even tried the Nars foundation everyone raved about and did not like the way it looked on my skin. This evens out my tone without being too much coverage( my freckles can still be seen). I will say by the end of the day it does wear off some in my oily areas, but a little touch up after working all day I feel is normal. I also wear a translucent powder over it to help set it. A big issue I have is under my eyes. A lot of foundation gets a cake look or does not cover at all. This product does neither, although it does wear some by the end of the day I am pleased with the look I get when applying it with a brush.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Tilton, NH
I have a hard time finding foundation to match my skin tone, I'm pasty white. Almay Smart Shade is great because it takes the guess work out of finding a shade. It comes in 3 shades, light,medium and dark. It is light to medium coverage.
Jeri A.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX
It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
It's not as oily as most liquid make up which i LOVED! But it also matches super swell! It also does not have a nasty stench as most do.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.