Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA

I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA

Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Highland, CA

It's light weight coverage. It's great for a starting foundation. It doesn't cake my face.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN

I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Roseville, MI

Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Anna t.
Anna t.

Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Fombell , Pa

I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.