Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN

If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA

Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA

It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA

The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

Really like this it is a great product and does what it said it does it matches perfect and last longer
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA

The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hoboken, NJ

I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.

Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.

This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.