Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Melody P.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
I tried this foundation a few years ago. It changed colors but not dark enough for my skin tone. It didn't have enough coverage for me and just didn't give me the appearance that I was going for.
Tafura T.
Tafura T.
This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Becca W.
Becca W.
At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.