7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN
I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.