Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Chatsworth, GA
I love this product! Matched my face perfect every single time, defiantly worth the money. Recommend for sure.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
For a convenience store sold makeup, it blends very well and matches well with most skin tones. Though when I used it, it did not feel light on my skin. It felt too heavy
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR
Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.