Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC

Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl

This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

Really like this it is a great product and does what it said it does it matches perfect and last longer
Jenny S.
Jenny S.

Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Jen B.
Jen B.

I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.