BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
KT R.
KT R.
This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.