Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA

I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA

I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR

This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX

I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV

Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX

I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO

I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.