BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I wanted to love this, as I was searching for a new foundation. I have very fair skin, so I always have to get the lightest shade of all foundations. For this one, I liked it when I applied it. And then after 10-15 minutes, my skin looked orange. For darker skin tones, I'm sure this product is worth a try. But it's not a good option for me.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
I have always liked Almay, but they really let me down on this one. I chose the Light shade, as I'm fair skinned. First, it was an oily texture (that didn't decrease with wear), and there was barely any coverage. Second, I turned orange! Haha, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. It was extremely difficult to wash off. It went into the trash immediately. I do not recommend this.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca
I thought this product would be more effective. I didn't like the consistency and the coverage.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product once when I really needed a coverup before I went to school. I thought the color on the bottle matched my skin tone, and when I put it on my face it turned me YELLOW. Like a Simpson. I would only recommend this product if you were able to try it on in the store before you buy it.
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because of it's weight and coverage. It really is very light so doesn't make my face feel over caked with cosmetics. For me this is a full coverage foundation and a perfect match for my skin color which is always hard to find. I truly love the way it feels on.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
The product has no coverage. It feels like lotion.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.