Add a Photo

Photos (50)
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR

I love it and use it daily
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

I was eager to try Almay's Smart Shade Foundation. I mean, come on, a foundation that conforms to your skin tone? I like the product but I am not in love with it. I think it provides a good match with your skin tone but I have found other foundations that match mine better. That being said, I would recommend it to those who cannot find a good foundation for their skin tone.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Pico rivera, Ca

I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA

I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen burnie , Md

I've had this bottle for years now. I'll probably end up throwing it out. It's a cool gimmick with its smart shade "technology", but once it blends in with your skin, it's like it disappears and does absolutely nothing. I don't even need that much coverage, but I was not impressed.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV

Smart shade... Its only smart until you get to the last 1/3 of the bottle. Then the beads seems to be very concentrated, so you get a very dark uneven color. Imagine my horror when I am applying it in my car before work in a hurry. If you have smooth unaffected skin, this will work great. If you have acne or oily skin, STAY AWAY. This will literally slide right off your face. I looked like I had no makeup on after only 5 or 6 hours.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN

I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA

Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN

I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.