7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mara S.
Mara S.
Hilliard, OH
I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Jayne R.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Kenzie G.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Goldsboro, NC
I used this during my school years when I couldn't afford a "real" foundation and picked it up at the local drug store. It felt a bit heavy and appeared orang-y at times and fine other times, like it was not well mixed. I liked that it had 15 SPF protection. I eventually switched products to a BB cream.
chelsey m.
chelsey m.
Nitro, WV
I feel like I don't get the adjustment to skin tone that I desire with this product. It leaves your face feeling sticky.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.