Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC
I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Madison B.
Madison B.
It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR
I really like this foundation for when you're looking for a light foundation. It's almost like putting on moisterizer the I just dust my powder on over. It's not full.coverage if that is something you want but it's nice to even out a bit and still feel like you're wearing light makeup instead of soo cakey.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA
Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.