Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
dachnelly a.
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
It's too watery and oily ,no me gusta
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
For ME it works and matches my skin tone and DOES NOT make me break out UNLIKE other brands that claim they work and don't clog your pores!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Roseville, MI
Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.