Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Genea B.
Genea B.
Fort Bragg, NC

I have used this product for a few years now its my favorite
Shirmarie V.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL

I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN

I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

It isn't heavy, it lasts well in the heat and doesn't make my skin break out.
Belinda E.
Belinda E.
Perris, CA

This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Hollywood, FL

I bought this because I have very pale skin and a lot of foundations turn
Orange so I thought this would figure out my color and all... Wellllll nope
The application was so hard for this product . It wouldn't smooth
Out on my face and it left brown orangeish patches all over.
It obviously didn't do what it said it would do.
Mellissa H.
Mellissa H.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was highly disappointed with this product. No coverage and definitely does not color match. Used twice and threw away
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, Ca

It matched the shade of my skin pretty well, but for a foundation, it was just way too runny for me. It didn't give me great coverage either. Too expensive for the product to be so poopy.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.