Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Prescott, AZ

LOVE this it worked so much better then any other more expensive brand that I have ever tried. You can see my full review on my blog, yup it was great enough for me to have an entire post devoted to it. Check it out
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ

I have oily acne prone skin so yeah I have many scares. This foundation will best be for dry or maybe combination skin with clear skin. The coverage is light and its impossible to build up without looking weird. It is very thin and runny and not long lasting alone you will have to use a nice primer to make it last and not fade.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN

This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I've been using Almay Anti-aging Smart Shade Foundation for almost a year, and I love it. It's my go-to brand when I'm looking for a lightweight, light coverage foundation. It gives me semi-matte coverage. The smart shade technology works with my skin: I get a perfect match using the Light shade. It's inexpensive, often on sale, and I like it a lot.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.

I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA

I found this on clearance at Target and decided to give it a try. The Smart Shade... "technology" is an interesting one because every once in awhile when I'm blending it in to my skin I do find darker streaks coming through. I wish I knew how the Smart Shade aspect worked.

I also use Maybelline's BB cream and a foundation from Sonia Kashuk and Almay is the only stuff that lasts all day long. I give it props for that.

I use this in conjunction with their concealer and the coverage is good enough for me but I'm not looking for something that appears photoshopped.

Note that all Target had at the time was the lightest shade. Had there been more options I would have gone up a shade but the lightest shade seems to be a good match for me.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA

1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Karin B.
Karin B.

This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.