7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca
I thought this product would be more effective. I didn't like the consistency and the coverage.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
LIKED THE WAY ALMAY SMART SHADE FOUNDATION FELT ON MY FACE.NOT TO HEAVY AND WAS EASY TO WASH OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Coast, FL
I tried this product once when I really needed a coverup before I went to school. I thought the color on the bottle matched my skin tone, and when I put it on my face it turned me YELLOW. Like a Simpson. I would only recommend this product if you were able to try it on in the store before you buy it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Honestly I would not suggest this. I used it when I was younger because I was attracted to the "smart" technology. It oxidizes and ends up darker than the packaging. This could maybe be a product for someone unfamiliar with makeup (I feel bad completely dissing it) but save your doll hairs people!
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
The product has no coverage. It feels like lotion.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I did not find that it matched my skin tone any better than any other foundation. I also did not like the feel of it on my skin. It felt a bit watery to me.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Litchfield, NH
I have really pale skin and I tried the lightest one that they had and it was still way to dark for my skin tone. I'm not really sure how this thing was supposed to work but in my experience it dint work very well at all. I put it in and it looked fine when I was in front of my mirror but when I looked at my face in natural light I look like a crazy person who rubbed mud on their face. maybe it works for other people with darker skin but if you're really pale I would not recommend trying this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.