7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Royse City, TX
Almay portrays a product that claims it can find and turn into your perfect shade of makeup by starting out white and "instantly adjusting to the color of your skin". This is not true! The product starts out a rosy color, and then turns translucent white and fades into your skin. It doesn't magically discover your skin tone and become it, that's impossible. It's just too lightly colored and because of this, it blends in well enough to where you assume it morphed into your skin color.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Beresford, SD
This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it's light wieght. I can't seem to find a perfect mathc for my skin and this helps avoid the chin line we all hate. Blend it quickly, though, it seems to 'stick' once it's applied to your skin.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.