BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bri L.
Bri L.
I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I wouldn't even call it a foundation. It's more like tinted moisturizer, in an unfaltering shade.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
I have fairly sensitive skin. Emphasis on FAIRLY. My face is the least likely to react to products. So you can see why I was surprised when my face started to burn when applying this. At first it was tolerable, the stinging sensation that is, but then I could not take it anymore. The sad thing is it didn't even do the job. My face seemed a shade darker, and there was barely any coverage.
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
I love Almay so I was very disappointed with this makeup. I received a free sample and couldn't wait to try it.... Although it didn't cause breakouts it was very streaky, which in makeup is a big No-No.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This foundation was horrible. It streaked and after awhile it seperates. There was the color of the foundation and some oily substance.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this because my skin tone is less than average. I was hoping that it would match my color so I wouldn't have to mix colors. It worked, but not as well as Id of liked it to. It was closer than most, but for the price, I wish it would have matched a little better. Still a good purchase though.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Why all the bad reviews? I don't think it's that bad. It works great for my skin and it's nice and light. I like how easily it blends in with my skin tone and I don't think it's that bad of a price.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.