Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY

When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Rebekka L.
Rebekka L.
Littleton, CO

I liked how light this foundation felt on my skin, but there is a reason it felt light. It didn't cover freckled or anything. All the blemishes on my face showed through, and it was very thin. It did match my skin tone very well, and it blended well, it just doesn't have enough coverage. For someone who just wants something very light though, it would be good to give it a try.
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Amber Q.
Amber Q.

I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Tashiana A.
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN

Ive been using this stuff for years! Personally, it works best on "tan" skin. But i love and have been recommending it since my first tube!:)
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY

This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX

I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Hampton, VA

My dermatologist recommended this "foundation" to me, knowing damn well i have a bunch of acne scaring/hyper-pigmintatiom to cover. It doe feel nice and light but it isn't the sort of coverage i need. Also i an very pale and this didn't seem to match me properly.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL

I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.