BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Ruby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL
I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Courtney A.
Owasso, Oklahoma
I tried this product and it would give great coverage if it didn't turn my skin orange:/
Randi G.
pageland, SC
I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Caroline S.
It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI
This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.