Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI
I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Jerri A.
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA
Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Des Moines, IA
This looked very orange on me!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
Keego Harbor, MI
I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA
I love this foundation. it looks like its your natural skin. i love this product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.