Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL

I had acne problems and blemishes from time to time. This product really camouflaged it well and looked natural. You don't need to use a lot to work. I love that its liquid easy to work with and apply.
Claritza Q.
Claritza Q.

I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL

I was orange and it streaked. On top of all this it made me break out horribly. Would never recommend it.
Mallery K.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH

This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
T. H.
T. H.
Harriman, NY

This product does not match to your skin color and is very drying on the face. I personally experienced very bad breakouts from this product that took over 2 weeks to get rid of.
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
inez, KY

If you are looking for a light feeling make-up, Almay Smart Shade is for you. Blending is the key for a good application or it looks caked on.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT

So I'm not porcelain, closer to a ivory skin tone and I bought this last June so I was a little sun kissed. It went on amazingly silky and at first the color was matched flawlessly but I'd say 5 minutes later it dried out to an orangey- yellow. I was show led because I love alamay but this was not for me.....
Torria B.
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This made my skin very greasy. I couldn't match my skin perfectly so felt like i had to use allot and then it just looked very un natural would not recommended this.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.