Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA
I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida
This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL
I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Julianna  D.
Julianna D.
Astoria, NY
This product is great for my skin because it isn't so heavy on my skin but isn't so light it's alright I guess and so is the coverage because I don't have a lot of acne so this is a medium coverage for me but I like this too because it has SPF in it but would be better if it was a little higher
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.