7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lucasville, OH
Try this product was Not happy with it at all. It makes my skin feel very dry and not great coloring more orange than anything.
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
I thought this makeup was horrible unless my skin is horrible it did not match my skin tone
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I picked this up a while ago and wanted to try. I don't think it provides much coverage.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Mililani, HI
Great coverage and great glow
Heather H.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN
I did not like this. It did not match well or blend in on my skin. It had hardly any coverage. This stuff did me no good at all.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
I have tried this foundation in a few different shades and each experience has been equally bad. I do not feel like it is "smart shade" at all. On my skin, it was not blendable and never matched my skin tone. I will not buy this product again.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I have very sensitive skin and do not like to wear a lot of makeup. Almay Smart Shade foundation is great for that look! It covers any redness/blemishes without the heaviness other foundations
Bri L.
Bri L.
I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.