Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Waco, TX

Is a great foundation if u want jst a small covera, great for work
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

I have oily skin was told this was a good product but after trying it for a week it was drying and flaking off my skin i thought it might have been my powder but it wasn't it hardly matched my skin i hope they have re done this formula since i tried it
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA

I don't have many problems when it comes to my skin so I love this for the light coverage it provides. What I didn't like was the lack of shade selection. I ended up buying two and mixing them together. That was my only complaint about this product.
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA

I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Binghamton, NY

The color match worked well for me, and it didn't make my face too oily as the day went on.

I think it is definitely worth how much you pay for it.
leonor r.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR

I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI

I have used this product quite a few times and though I like it, I think it doesn't completely match my skin tone. I have used the light and medium and neither one really comes that close to matching my skin tone. The only thing that seems to work it using this with my tinted moisturizer and then it will match up with my skin better.
I like that is a light coverage that seems to last on me for quite sometime if I set it with the Alma powder.
Overall, it is okay but I don't think it has the great shade-sensing technology that matches your skin.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA

I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.