Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY

Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
jessica f.
jessica f.

This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Wanaque, NJ

I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Wilmington, OH

Whenever I'm using a liquid foundation, after I apply it? I use a makeup brush and apply baby powder. This helps my foundation last longer and takes away that awful greasy texture that your face gets after a while! Try it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love that this foundation sets to your perfect skin tone color! its a great foundation for the price!
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny

I tried this foundation a couple times. Personally, it's as cheap as the packaging. I think this is a good product for a 13 year old who is just starting to discover makeup. The product itself is light weight and has a small amount of SPF. The consistency is more watery than thick with tiny beads that I believe the marketers refer to as the "shade-sensing technology". The beads are what add the color. I feel that the marketers did a nice job hyping up a mediocre product that I personally found disappointing.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.