Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amber j.
Amber j.
Centralia, WA

I have tried to use this product throughout the years. Seeing if it will finally work for me. But i never does. Too dark and doesn't sit on my skin as well as it should..
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN

Not sure if it really does morph into my ideal color, but it was pretty sheer. I feel like it was more of a tinted moisturizer than anything else, but I also think there are a lot of better products out there and would rather opt for a sheer bb cream that actually has some benefits for my skin with added spf, then buy this because it starts clear and has beads that "transform" into my perfect shade. This seems to be selling purely for the novelty over practicality or quality, which I feel that Almay usually goes for anyway.
Katilyn R.
Katilyn R.

I love all Almay products but this one is my very favorite!! it really dose blend to the color of my skin. I often have problems with products irritating my skin but this is fabulous and never made me brake out!!!!
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC

The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Tonawanda, NY

Almay's Smart Shade Foundation worked well for me when I first began using it. However, over time it began to separate (and I am talking within weeks) to white cream and colored liquid. The overall effect of the product is average, but I would definitely prefer a solid foundation from now on.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Trappe, PA

I have tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation and I have a mixed review. The texture is very sheer and does not feel greasy at all putting it on. For a normal skin day it works well and feels nice on. However on days when I have dark circles or a blemish to cover up, it does not do as good of a job as other foundations.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX

This product did not work for me. Too dark.
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA

I have tried this product made from Almay I really don't like it at all, it is not thick but more like water it did not stay on my face at all.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.