Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA

I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV

Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX

Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO

I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA

This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Tafura T.
Tafura T.

This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO

The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.