7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
I have used this product a few times, because finding my shade is virtually effortless. I never have to worry about my color being orange, or too light or too dark. The makeup comes out white and can look intimidating, but be patient when applying it and wait for it to settle a little before applying more.

The formula blends well and sits lightly on the skin. There is no greasy feeling after you apply it however I think that it might be too light for someone with oily skin.

It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, so don't expect it to cover blemishes or red spots well.

Overall, I have been fully satisfied using this product and have recommended it to numerous people already.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rocklin, CA
This is a great foundation if you prefer very light coverage. Since it blends in with your skin so well, it does not do much to cover up blemishes, dark circles, etc. I do like how it felt, but I prefer a tinted moisturizer.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI
I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This product goes on great but doesn't like my dry skin. I do put on moisturizer before I put on make up but it clumps over my concealer. My beauty blender helps a lot but still it didn't impress me. I have acne on my skin so I'm looking for decent coverage. This is great for someone that wants light coverage and light feeling on the skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.