Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN
I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS
I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
It's okay I don't get complete cover
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.