7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
kialey h.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Used to wear this foundation every day! but it started to be too much for me! It seems heavier then most foundations nowadays.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS
Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
Becca M.
Becca M.
I bought this in a pinch because I was missing my usual foundation. It was a mistake. It was very oily and encouraged breakouts on my face. I don't like to touch my face while applying as much as this requires. If you don't rub it in you will have weird white spots on your face.
Christine L.
Christine L.
This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Armani D.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
paris s.
paris s.
It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
maddie w.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.