Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Amber Q.
Amber Q.

I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Parkville, MD

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY

This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX

I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV

I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.