7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Renae V.
Renae V.
Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA
I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN
There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN
I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI
This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Delphiene K.
Delphiene K.
Bonaire, GA
Works great and matches my skin tone well
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Oceanside , CA
I tried this stuff thinking that it would be great, never having had a problem with Almay before. WRONG. This is one of the worst blending foundations I've ever used. It was streaky, uneven, and very unflattering. The problem is that the more you blend it in with your skin, the darker it seems to get, which leaves you with weird uneven color and coverage. I definitely would not recommend this product, at all, ever.
Logan B.
Logan B.
I like this product but feel they need to add more Yellow toned colors to the collection
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.