Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme , CA

This foundation works beautifully on my skin. I am very pale and have mostly even skin. I love that it is very light and never looks caked on. It is difficult for me to find foundations that blend in with my skin tone and this works great! I wear this all winter long because it hides the dry redness that my skin is so prone to better than my usual bb cream.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Prescott, AZ

LOVE this it worked so much better then any other more expensive brand that I have ever tried. You can see my full review on my blog, yup it was great enough for me to have an entire post devoted to it. Check it out
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Wilmington, OH

Whenever I'm using a liquid foundation, after I apply it? I use a makeup brush and apply baby powder. This helps my foundation last longer and takes away that awful greasy texture that your face gets after a while! Try it!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL

I mix it with my foundation to balance out the texture and pigmentation. I like using it as a mix-in product.
Ana Karen S.
Ana Karen S.

Smart shade makeup does not fully blend to my soft beige skin tone. It's light coverage. It leaves an oily/shiny finish. You must shake very well before using bc the ingredients separate from sitting too long. I won't be buying it again.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I've been using Almay Anti-aging Smart Shade Foundation for almost a year, and I love it. It's my go-to brand when I'm looking for a lightweight, light coverage foundation. It gives me semi-matte coverage. The smart shade technology works with my skin: I get a perfect match using the Light shade. It's inexpensive, often on sale, and I like it a lot.
angelica g.
angelica g.
Phelan, CA

I love that i don't have to find the exact shade for my skin tone and it does that on it's own. Very natural no cake face.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Booneville, MS

I like this product for an easy foundation. Great for beginners. Blends in easy.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.