7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Canton, IL
I thought this was heavy. I was looking for something to use but it showed up heavy.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Orlando, Fl
Not the best coverage but it's really cool how it changes color when it gets to your skin! I also love that it has SPF!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waynesburg, PA
I have porcelain skin and was hoping the foundation in fair would give me a slight tinge of color. Unfortunately the color is orange. It was also streaky and drippy and difficult to apply.
Kimberly w.
Kimberly w.
Lake Milton, OH
Love love love this. Its so good for blending makeup around the chin and neck areas and its always on sale.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am very fair, VERY. It's really hard to find foundation that isn't too dark or orangey. When I had heard about this one I figured it would be great because it says it "takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect shade". The only shades it comes in are light, light medium, and medium. I am looking online right now and apparently there's nothing darker than medium!
It says it instantly transforms into your ideal shade. It definitely doesn't do that. It comes out one color and goes on the same. Not only did it not transform to my shade but the light color that I bought made me orangey.
It also doesn't cover very well. It's a very thin liquid which barely will cover dark spots or blemishes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.