Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA

It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Emma S.
Emma S.

I love Almay, but this product was a no go for me. It was almost clear and did not cover up any blemishes at all. I returned the product to the store and bought my regular Almay Foundation for clear skin.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX

Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA

I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX

I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ

I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.