Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
savannah c.
savannah c.

I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale

It broke me out.
Izamar H.
Izamar H.

I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe , Ny

Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY

When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.