BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Aurielle R.
Aurielle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have kind of a fickle complexion (sometimes it's great, sometimes it needs some major help!) and this foundation is wonderful when I don't have a lot of blemishes. It really does match my skin tone perfectly. However, its perfect matching becomes a problem when I do have a lot of blemishes because it matches the redness slightly, too! I fix that just by using concealer with it, but sometimes I just go with a foundation that has a more opaque coverage on the bad-complexion days!
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Monty S.
Monty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was excited to buy this product to only be disappointed. It didn't cover well and didn't last. I just didn't like the lack of coverage.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this makeup for a couple weeks. The color matches well, but it leaves my skin looking shiny and feeling greasy. Even after using blotting papers and powder, I have a shiny forehead. I've been using Almay foundation for years, and I regret switching from their oil absorbing formula to this one.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cairns
I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Madison H.
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
I have tried this foundation in a few different shades and each experience has been equally bad. I do not feel like it is "smart shade" at all. On my skin, it was not blendable and never matched my skin tone. I will not buy this product again.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
I broke out maybe I have sensitive skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.