Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
jonna o.
jonna o.
I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Jacy K.
Jacy K.
Potosi, WI
I feel like the coverage is really good. almost full.. but i do not think the color match is good... it runs too dark and orangey for lighter skin tones!!!!
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This product goes on great but doesn't like my dry skin. I do put on moisturizer before I put on make up but it clumps over my concealer. My beauty blender helps a lot but still it didn't impress me. I have acne on my skin so I'm looking for decent coverage. This is great for someone that wants light coverage and light feeling on the skin
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Randi G.
Randi G.
pageland, SC
I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA
I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN
There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN
I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.