Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Chatsworth, GA
I love this product! Matched my face perfect every single time, defiantly worth the money. Recommend for sure.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL
First off.. Shade sensing technology.. are you kidding me? I hate it when companies make absurd claims like this. I for one would never pick up something like this but my Mom found it on clearence,and since she knows how much I love makeup and I am always on the hunt for the perfect foundation she picked it up for me. This product however, is FAR from perfect. At first it comes out white and there are little pigment beads in it.. of course as you work the product into the skin the little beads will burst. But this foundation is not adjusting to my skin.. It is going to be the same color no matter what. I also found this foundation hard to blend so that the color is dispersed even all over. This foundation felt more like a moisturizer and provided minimal coverage. So over all I would personally save your money!
Alma M.
Alma M.
Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY
I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
regina  W.
regina W.
AVA, MO
This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.