7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
It got the job done but it didn't really make my skin and got darker the longer I had it. I had to throw it out and it was a dark brown shade with it was a fair to begin with.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I couldn't get the shade to match my face. It always looked a little too pinkish or tan. I did like the coverage though, however, that came in handy because I think this product caused breakouts. I bought a tube, used it for two months, and then finally decided to just throw it away.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Canton, IL
I thought this was heavy. I was looking for something to use but it showed up heavy.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Orlando, Fl
Not the best coverage but it's really cool how it changes color when it gets to your skin! I also love that it has SPF!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waynesburg, PA
I have porcelain skin and was hoping the foundation in fair would give me a slight tinge of color. Unfortunately the color is orange. It was also streaky and drippy and difficult to apply.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.