BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hadley M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Cayla S.
This product is extremely light weight and blends well, but if you are one who is prone to blemishes or has uneven skin tone this product is not for you. It does not hide flaws very well and can be very oily.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. Matches my skin tone and has the perfect amount of coverage.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH
Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Janet M.
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almost.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.