Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, mi

I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't love it. Didn't really cover all that great, but did moisturize my face pretty well. Smelled alright and matched my skin color.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.

Nothing special.. but it is ok..
Ramona S.
Ramona S.

This product has a light coverage and id say almost like a BB cream. but its an okay product i would recommend setting this product. and blot if you have oily skin..
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA

I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI

I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Chanel A.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV

I used to use smart shade all the time! And it really does what it says, matches your skin. I felt it had good coverage, concealer was barely needed. I thought mine "went bad" really fast though. It got really orange and clumpy and then made my skin peel. However did not have us ha bad experience that I wouldn't try this again
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca

I have pretty fair skin. Most times it makes my skin even more fair. So not something i use often.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Wanaque, NJ

I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.