7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Almay always has nice shades and long lasting foundations among other items. Colors for every skin tone.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Danville, AR
Looks cakedup, not blendable at all, looks wierd color, and wears out after an hour or sooo :(
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
I broke out maybe I have sensitive skin
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
This did not match my skin very well. I also have issues blending the color out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.