Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Celia F.
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca
I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA
I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Renae V.
Renae V.
Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Highland, CA
It's light weight coverage. It's great for a starting foundation. It doesn't cake my face.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN
I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.