Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida
This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
For a convenience store sold makeup, it blends very well and matches well with most skin tones. Though when I used it, it did not feel light on my skin. It felt too heavy
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL
I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Denton, TX
I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Alma M.
Alma M.
Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Chatsworth, GA
I love this product! Matched my face perfect every single time, defiantly worth the money. Recommend for sure.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA
So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.