Add a Photo

Photos (50)
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA

Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ

I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY

The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Fombell, PA

I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO

I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN

I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY

Blends so perfect and is super smooth. Love the way it matches my skin tone. It's the best I've used!
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS

I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

It's okay I don't get complete cover
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.