Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Kassi D.
Kassi D.

I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Karon L.
Karon L.
Avon, IL

I have a very olive undertone and I thought this product was going to be miraculous. So of course HAD to try it. Well...my best description...it didn't really do anything but mimic a bronzing lotion. Had a bit of an orange color to it. In the end (and only because I hate wasting products) I used it over a foundation that I had that had a bit of a light undertone for me.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.

For the price, I probably wouldn't buy this foundation again. I have a hard time finding my shade of foundation with drug store makeup. Everything is either too dark or too light. I can't seem to find "my shade". So I bought this in hopes of having that problem go away. I have pretty light skin when it's not summer, and so I bought this in a lighter shade. However, it still seemed to be a little too dark. I'm saving it for when it's summer and I (hopefully) become a little more tan. So all in all, it is a pretty cool idea, but I'd say the accuracy of it isn't that good. It didn't impress me, and I don't think I would recommend it.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation when it first came out. I was excited because I thought this might be the perfect product to use for occasional blotchiness as it seemed very light. Didn't seem to work well with my olive toned skin. Looked rather orangey and not "shade matched" at all. Will not be buying this product again - sorry Almay!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA

Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Cherise O.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA

This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC

I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA

I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.