Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH
If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA
Provides good coverage!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI
The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA
This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.