Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV

Yeah so much hype abt this product bt wat I really feel that it's average product ... Not much coverage blends with ur skin color is somewhat right bt consistency is very watery nd I don't like that so overall it's a no for me...
Tafura T.
Tafura T.

This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV

I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
KT R.
KT R.

This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO

The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Maria G.
Maria G.
Waco, TX

Is a great foundation if u want jst a small covera, great for work
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.