Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.

I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Summerville, SC

It doesn't look like u have too much on.
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS

I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX

I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Carley L.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX

I enjoyed using this product because it didn't feel too caked and was very light feeling!
lorraine a.
lorraine a.
Baroda, MI

The color was a good fit but when applied it was orange on my face and the product would always make the bottle messy
Shar B.
Shar B.
Lanett, AL

I'm not a fan of this product. Not sure if It's because of my skin tone but it just didn't work. It especially didn't work as advertised. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Carina C.
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA

I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.