7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
This leaves a gray sort of tint after its applied. The color was close enough to my skin but it just looked ashy.
Ashlye S.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lake Forest, IL
Definitely not the best but it isn't that expensive and gets the job done well enough
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI
This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love almay, but I am not in love with this product. While it covered my face well, as soon as i got a pimple it was a totally different shade. It made the area look cakey and definitely did not hide the blemish. If you have clear skin the product is great, but if you have acne prone skin (like me) I would try something else.
Annie D.
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Megan W.
Megan W.
West Haven, CT
It's hard to find a foundation that blends with your skin shade so perfectly. Almay's smart shade product matches my skin tone without feeling caked on or heavy. I've purchased this product several times. It's inexpensive, smooth, and stays throughout the day. Would definitely recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.