7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily W.
Emily W.
I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't use foundation normally because my skin is sensitive and truthfully I don't like the thought of coating my skin with something. That being said I thought this product was going to be different because it adjusts to your fact color and I thought it would be moisturizing. NOTHING HAPPENED. It actually made my skin white and extra dry. Maybe around your nose or maybe just on your cheeks but not a whole face foundation.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mount Morris, MI
I was hoping this would be my miracle for my combination skin. The coverage was decent but it felt very restricting, almost heavy.
Ashlye S.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Cheri S.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this.. Personally it makes my skin look orange.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO
This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Westlake, LA
I have fair skin and it was much too red for me. I couldn't blend it enough.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.