BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA
Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx
I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Donna C.
Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the antioxidant, but found the formula to be a bit heavy for my preference.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! it rocks! I'm super picky about make up and this stuff gets 100%
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY
This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
A S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation is perfect matches for my skin.everyone should try this product.
Kathy P.
Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.