Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Liliana A.
Liliana A.

Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX

Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA

I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ

I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV

I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Kenli  P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA

I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC

Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc

I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.