Add a Photo

Photos (50)
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO

This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI

I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY

It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.