7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA
I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
marie A.
marie A.
Tried for a while, didn't cover my face very well. was pretty thin foundation. didn't cover my problems on my face like previous foundations.
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD
It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love this stuff! Great moisture and even coverage. Not for you if you like full coverage.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA
I am very pale with yellow undertones, I bought this product in their lightest shade and not only was it way too dark, but it turned completely ORANGE! I looked like I was wearing an oompa loompa mask, after that it sat in my drawer for ages until I finally tossed it. This simply does not work.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.