Add a Photo

Photos (50)
yuliya z.
yuliya z.
Parlin, Nj

I bought this product last week and I cant blend it well. I have a problem skin so it's not really work for me.Not happy about this product
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Liz W.
Liz W.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is a great product for when you need to do a quick touch up: it is quick to put on and mesh and looks great. However, long durations tended to make it feel itchy and annoying.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA

This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc

I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Annita M.
Annita M.
Peoria, IL

I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Framingham, MA

Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC

After rubbing this on very nicely I went to the mall and had people staring at me. Upon going to the bathroom I noticed how streaky my face was. I don't like this product at all. Maybe if you doubled up on moisturizer it would do better.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.