Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA

So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA

It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Carrie
Carrie

I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Kaila E.
Kaila E.

I Wore This Only Once. It Did Not "Match" My Shade. The Worst Part Was Going To Work Not Realizing And Having My Friend Ask What Was All Over My Face. No I Didn't Use A Lot. I'm Not Sure What Happened. Utter Fail.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Annie D.
Annie D.

This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.