Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Vyara B.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN
I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY
This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
jonna o.
jonna o.
I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA
Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Finksburg, MD
Its easy to blend and matches most skin. Only down side is how quick it comes out of the tube, small pressure is needed when handling this product.
Randi G.
Randi G.
pageland, SC
I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.