Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Holly B.
Holly B.

Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC

This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO

Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN

When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA

There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.