Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love that this foundation sets to your perfect skin tone color! its a great foundation for the price!
Lola H.
Lola H.
Canton, MA

1- It was difficult to blend!
2- it dried to a white,streaky texture!
3- the shade did not match at all!
NO LIKE!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Parkville, MD

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Stella A.
Stella A.

Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.