7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Charissa J.
Charissa J.
I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.