Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA

This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN

This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV

Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX

I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.