Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ
I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
regina  W.
regina W.
AVA, MO
This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
Alma M.
Alma M.
Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
I have a few fine lines and it just settles right in making them look far worse.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.