Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Roseville, MI
Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Didn't match skin tone very good. Maybe I got the wrong skin tone color but I yhought I matched it pretty good
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc
I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL
As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Celia F.
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ
This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.