7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This product is awesome. It does exactly what it says it does: it's a smart shade! When it's first squeezed, it has little to no color at all but once it's smooth on the skin, it adjusts to the skin color. It finishes matte and blends easily.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
Almay is awesome! I use this quite a bit! The coverage is light and perfect. This is a great product!
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Doylestown, PA
I rely on this in the summer months as I hate having a lot of makeup on in hotter months. It helps to even out skin tone, but it doesn't have full coverage. So if you are looking for something to camouflage blemishes, this is not it. It blends well with my skin. I will say though, the SPF version can tend to make your skin look weird if you use a lot in pictures.
Shandria P.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I wear this tinted moisturizer on my light makeup days. It give me natural coverage without a lot of effort.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Framingham, MA
Felt super gritty when applying it
Robinne A.
Robinne A.
When this product first hit stores I was like YES! FINALLY! A product that took out all of the guess work in finding the right shade. Being a woman of color it is extremely hard to match my skin tone sometimes. Once I started shopping around I noticed it didn't come in a shade dark enough for woman of color. I was disappointed.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lake Forest, IL
Definitely not the best but it isn't that expensive and gets the job done well enough
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.