BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
I don't wear a full face of makeup very often, but when I do I use my Almay Smart Shade in light. It feels like a lotion on my face which to me is fine because I don't like feeling like I have 3 inches of goop on my face. There have been a couple of occasions where the color is a little off, but it does not happen often. I always try to shake the bottle a bit to make sure the different colors inside get mixed. The smell is not great but honestly what makeup smells amazing?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It's great for a splash of color and light coverage on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin which is fantastic. I use this product on days I'm feeling too tired to do all my make up and just want to give my skin a little pick me up. The only con is that it doesn't always match to your skin, sometimes it comes out a little orange. I guess of depends on the lighting. Another thing, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend wearing it with a primer.
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA
I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Jelly J.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fair good product but the color range isn't geared to darker skin
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Elvira O.
I really cant complain on this product. Its gave me such a natural look. It just eventually made my face lighter than it should be. But seriously cant complain cause it covered what needed.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was not happy with how the coverage was. It didn't blend with my skin tone.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.