BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
Bedford, KY
One word: Gross. This crap product is expensive and it doesn't do much for you at all.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA
I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I'm so fair, that this is my problem with most foundations. I have it in fair to light, and its...orange? it's very weird, and doesn't blend at all.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
It has light coverage but it doesn't match completely. When I tried it, it gave off a grey tint. I'd rather not repurchase it.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
My mom loves this stuff. Of course she doesn't wear makeup all too often but I think it works good!
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
So yes this CC cream does have average coverage but the texture of the CC cream is so oily. Second or third week of use the consistency of the product coming out would be heaps of oil and clumpy product. I would not buy again.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.