Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX

I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Katara G.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC

This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA

This product is too watery and appears dark
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

Smooth skin, and great color mathing i use this product daily
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Gainesville, FL

It turned me an orange(ish) color.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, MI

This one is a hit or miss. Sometimes it will match the skin color, and others time it'll give me the weirdest darkest color ever. I've tried numerous ways to do it - with a brush, beauty blender, fingers. It's always different results. It's not a bad coverage or anything when you actually get it to match, but I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA

I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN

I don't know if I just got a bad patch or what, but the first time I used this it was as if there was a black oil in the formula. It left a very dark smear across my friends forehead and I never used it again.
Caligula R.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN

Y'all are some difficult hoes. I like this foundation, especially in the summer in the daytime when I don't want to waste money on MAC to just slide off my face. It doesn't have a ton of coverage but it isn't supposed to...

If you have decent skin it actually does help make it seem more flawless.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.