Add a Photo

Photos (50)
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL

Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ

I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX

I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY

The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO

I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV

Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN

I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Leah M.
Leah M.
Benton, AR

I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS

I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.