7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stella A.
Stella A.
Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Wenya Z.
Wenya Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product, it works very long
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA
I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Janet M.
Janet M.
First of all...it's white when it comes out of the tube. Which makes sense, yes, but there's no magic here. All it is, is beads filled with your purchased color that spread when you apply this to your face. To make matters worse, it doesn't provide much coverage. This is good for a sheer/no makeup-ish day but not much else.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.