7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR
Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Stella A.
Stella A.
Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Jena T.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI
I really didn't like this foundation. I found the coverage too sheer and it didn't last that long. The color matching worked well, but there are much better products in the same price range.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.
I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.