Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI

I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI

I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND

I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Desiree R.
Desiree R.

No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA

This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA

I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida

This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.