Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA

I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY

The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI

I probally would have never bought this, but I saw it for 50% off at rite aid. I have used it a few times and I do like it. it does match your skin which is pretty cool. but the only things is it does NOT keep me matte.
Renae V.
Renae V.

Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA

Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC

This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.