BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica S.
Seminole, OK
Good coverage if you have flawless skin. Which I do not! Never. Matches my.skin tone.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
Good shade match but too watery for my face, i have to mix it with a thicker foundation
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Katharine R.
This is a very good product and i would definatly suggest that anyone use this peoduct
Michele R.
Grand Ridge, FL
I love this product, it evens my skin out great and looks like I don't have makeup on.
Vanessa O.
I use this product. its really " smart " at matching your color up. It covers evenly.
Megan  M.
This foundation tends to go to light for my skin tone. It also looked cakey on my skin.
Alex T.
Tampa, FL
The coverage was good, but it made my skin feel greasy and wore off throughout the day.
Carli B.
I like the ease of the product but it doesn't blend like they show in the commercials
Holeh Z.
San Diego, CA
This makeup didn't do anything for me. It gave no coverage and made my skin look oily.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.