Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA

This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
regina  W.
regina W.
AVA, MO

This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN

There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN

I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY

Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ

I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Pinckney, MI

This is not the kind of product you should buy if you have acne, scarring, blemishes, or discoloration! It's one of those 'foundations' that you use when you already have perfect skin, just to even your skin tone out a little bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was kind of watery for me!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ

I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI

I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.