7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Doylestown, PA
I rely on this in the summer months as I hate having a lot of makeup on in hotter months. It helps to even out skin tone, but it doesn't have full coverage. So if you are looking for something to camouflage blemishes, this is not it. It blends well with my skin. I will say though, the SPF version can tend to make your skin look weird if you use a lot in pictures.
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn't like this product at all!. i was stoked when it first came out and went and purchased it. it did nothing for my face, but make it oily and it definitely didn't match my shade. i don't really know what went wrong with this product i really wished it worked
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
Good shade match but too watery for my face, i have to mix it with a thicker foundation
Kim R.
Kim R.
Quincy, IL
I only gave down a smart Jade foundation for stars because I love how the color matches my skin instantly but the coverage isn't so great it's kind of transparen't and shows my blemishes or red spots. but I love the way it feels on my skin and I love the glow it gives my skin.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the antioxidant, but found the formula to be a bit heavy for my preference.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.