Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA

I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN

I don't know if I just got a bad patch or what, but the first time I used this it was as if there was a black oil in the formula. It left a very dark smear across my friends forehead and I never used it again.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA

This wasn't the best foundation for me. It didn't really match my skin it seemed more like a moisturize rather than a foundation. It didn't do much for me.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

I was lucky too find the right shade for me..leaves my skin soft not cakey
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL

I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Aleena J.
Aleena J.

Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD

This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Surrey

I wanted to like his product, but it made me look like an oompa loompa. Totally turned my face orange. NOT a match.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.