Add a Photo

Zion, Il
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Mobile, AL
Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
Perfect match but no a full coverage makeup
Amy T.
Amy T.
Roseville, MI
Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC
I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.
I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like the texture of this and I like the way it feels on my skin but the color is terrible for me. I'm fairly pale and get the lightest color and it still looks unnaturally dark against my skin. Sometimes gets really blotchy and won't blend correctly.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL
This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.