7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY
This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Lisa
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Aurora, CO
I loved this foundation when I first bought it, but then my skin tone started to change when I stopped tanning, and now I can never find one that matches my color. I've also noticed that it seems to highlight my blemishes rather than help cover it up once it stopped matching my skin. I recommend it if you test it to see if it matches your skin first before purchasing.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX
I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.