Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR
This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Erica G.
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME
although I am a makeup gal, love trying new products, especially foundation.I must say when I saw the White runny texture I was a bit nervous. I know it has matching technology to insure a perfect match. I do like the idea behind the skin matching technology and the pigment speed with in the Foundation. As soon as you start blending the foundation out the pigment beads burst and start mimicking your skins own natural color. Or this is what it's supposed to do. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 on effectiveness was the skin matching quality I would rate it a 6. and although there is a lot of room for improvement with in this formula I do believe it is a quality product for the price. Perfect for younger gals and or people just starting dabbling with makeup in my opinion. However I will not be re purchasing this product as it's not a great match for me. I have combination skin that is semi hard to match its tone, I have acne prone skin with oily and dry patches. Although I'm looking for good coverage I'm also looking for a natural feel and finish.. and this wasn't it for me. If you have it kicking around or receive it as a gift I do suggest giving it a go as it may work great for you and what you're looking for. With that said I'm also not suggesting 2 run out and go purchase this Foundation either
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.