Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.

Tried this a few years back before I knew about makeup and how to find a proper color match, so this color adjusting stuff intrigued me. But this? Didn't adjust to my skin tone at all and left a gray cast to my face. Who wants to look ashy?! Plus the coverage was dead awful.
Best thing about this product? Well, I was in the hospital a little while after I bought it and in there, we weren't allowed to use makeup. I was very insecure about my dark spots (still am) and got my mother to bring me a foundation on a visit when she was bringing me some toiletries. She picked out this one, but accidentally handed it to the people at the desk with the rest of my stuff (they check everything in and put stickers on it) and they marked it as medicine! The lack of decent coverage was great in that instance because it didn't look like I was wearing makeup but still minimized the problem. So thanks, Almay, for making it look like a medicine bottle!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Portland, OR

I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA

Great for a bottom coat gave me a mate look and blended well with bronzer . Comes out a little light tho
Karina P.
Karina P.
Corona, CA

I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX

I have tried a number of foundations and this one is by far my least favorite! Although I am fair skinned, I feel that this foundation is too orange once it oxidizes. Not everyone may have the same problem as I did but this was a negative for me!
Katara G.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC

This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA

This product is too watery and appears dark
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

Smooth skin, and great color mathing i use this product daily
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.