Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

This foundation is a cool idea, but that's pretty much it. It kinda stinks, both literally and coverage wise. I've tried BB creams that have more coverage F-
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA

It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA

I am really in the middle with this product. It makes an excellent match to my skin tone which typically I am roughly a creamy natural type girl. I even found when I started tanning that moving up to the darker shade still managed to match my skin tone. Now the negatives it's pretty thin coverage and it has a thick feel as well as texture. If your skin is dry it highlights those areas; if your skin is broken out it highlights those areas as well. It is not a good overall coverage foundation. It also transfers does not last long and putting powder over it really doesn't set it very well. It's pretty reasonably priced as well. I feel it would be best for a teenager with normal skin no acne to wear as a light foundation.
Laura O.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX

Not the greatest make up out there. It didn't match my skin tone at all. This makeup has an orangish tent to it. I won't be buying it again.
Nichelle G.
Nichelle G.
Columbus, OH

This is such a strange foundation. It is kind of cool how it changes color but it doesn't match my skin too well.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC

This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH

The product is supposed to match your tone, but it doesn't really do that. It just seems to change to whatever tone the bottle says. It does have good coverage though. I also didn't like how heavy it was, but I would buy it again if I needed a good cover.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.