Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI

This product is great for light coverage and works great with Almay concealer. Since it is so sheer it's best to use an Almay concealer for extra coverage. I always have a hard time finding a foundation for my skin tone because I am very fair and this one definitely did the trick. It is my go to foundation from now on!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.

Well i have to say some times do his work sometime no but is a good product for occations so you can try it or not
Kim B.
Kim B.

If you have patchy or have blemishes that you want to cover, this isn't for you. I tried it and it made my skin oily feeling and it didn't cover up anything. Waste of time and money.
Christa T.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS

This product would be great IF it worked on my skin. Make sure your skin is even toned before purchasing this product. Not saying it won't work, just saying it didn't do much for me. It basically seemed like a tinted moisturizer on my skin.
Nora W.
Nora W.

I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
San Bernardino, CA

This isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.