Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cari J.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA

This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI

If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL

Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc

A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH

I have tried this and the coverage is not to well for me. I also found it to wear off quickly.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Love this stuff works great helps hide black heads and fixes complection!
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA

This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Quyen R.
Quyen R.

It claims to provide a natural finish, because there's NO coverage! It has consistence of a liquid moisturizer, which makes it very difficult to blend. Therefore it is inevitable to have streak marks and blotchy areas. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. The packaging of this product was not design of hold this liquid product well. Every time you open the top, you have product running everywhere.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I use to adore this makeup and after it aged for a month or two, it started to show.

The color beads started becoming way too dark and just would not blend in.

Sooner or later it wouldn't dry fast at all. it's definitely my back-up, emergency foundation.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Madison, WI

I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.