Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Parkersburg, WV

I tried this foundation back when I was in high school. I was pretty excited to try it because of all of the hype, but was disappointed the first time that I used it. It doesn't have much coverage and I was very used to full coverage foundation. I decided to keep using it anyway and discovered that I actually really liked it. Somehow with the lack of coverage it made my skin look really nice. It also looked very natural and was buildable without looking cakey. It doesn't cover dark circles or blemishes very well, but I just used a concealer for that. I have very fair skin and this actually worked for me.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY

This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI

I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO

When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME

although I am a makeup gal, love trying new products, especially foundation.I must say when I saw the White runny texture I was a bit nervous. I know it has matching technology to insure a perfect match. I do like the idea behind the skin matching technology and the pigment speed with in the Foundation. As soon as you start blending the foundation out the pigment beads burst and start mimicking your skins own natural color. Or this is what it's supposed to do. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 on effectiveness was the skin matching quality I would rate it a 6. and although there is a lot of room for improvement with in this formula I do believe it is a quality product for the price. Perfect for younger gals and or people just starting dabbling with makeup in my opinion. However I will not be re purchasing this product as it's not a great match for me. I have combination skin that is semi hard to match its tone, I have acne prone skin with oily and dry patches. Although I'm looking for good coverage I'm also looking for a natural feel and finish.. and this wasn't it for me. If you have it kicking around or receive it as a gift I do suggest giving it a go as it may work great for you and what you're looking for. With that said I'm also not suggesting 2 run out and go purchase this Foundation either
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY

The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Boaz , AL

This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.