7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ
I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Even the lightest shade is very orange. It cakes up and doesn't blend easily.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it turned the tone it was supposed to my face was tanish orange and streaky. It needs more coverage. It also only stayed on my face for about 3 hours without wearing half way of, I won't be purchasing this again.
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
regina  W.
regina W.
AVA, MO
This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
I really had high hopes for this stuff but it was a huge let down. I found it to not live up to its claims that it adjusts to the color of your skin. Skip it...total waste of money.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I usually like Almay products, but was very disappointed with this one. It covered poorly and didn't last very long.
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Monique M.
Monique M.
Troy, MI
I've used mineral make up for about 8 years now, but tried Almay Smart Shade as an alternative for traveling. I loved the color, but it's too sheer for my skin. While I'm not expecting to cover ancne scars or zits, I do expect it to even out my skin tone. You get better coverage from a BB.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.