Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Lori c.
Lori c.
I was looking for something new after using mineral powder for years so I tried this product. It goes on smooth and looks somewhat natural but doesn't have the coverage. Doesn't last all day either.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Depew, NY
One thing I like about this product is the light weight wear. You don't get the greasy feeling a lot of other foundations give you. It does seem to have a tint of orange in my opinion. I am very light skinned and it tends to look a little off but it does cover blemishes great!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation. One day I saw this on clearance at Target so I picked it up to try it. It works pretty well. The color match is perfect since it actually matches itself to my skin tone instead of the other way around. My one problem is that it tends to make my face feel very oily.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
I really like this product. it doesn't look all cakey
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.