BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Lily W.
Milford
Too grayish for my skin and it can be okay sometimes but not for me and wouldn’t recommend.
michelle l.
diamond bar, CA
Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Kristina M.
Highland, CA
It's light weight coverage. It's great for a starting foundation. It doesn't cake my face.
Kiera D.
Review for: Light more...
This product changes color to my skin tone perfectly and is super light weight on the skin.
Chelsea D.
fargo, ND
It almost leaves an un-natural color to my skin, does not "blend" with my actual skin tone
Kayenat H.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PRODUCT. don't waste your money. Its thick and made my face feel cakey.
Carmen K.
Hendersonville, TN
I bought this in high hopes that it would cover up my blemishes, and it did nothing. =(
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Would buy this again best product I've ever used love it 😍 would recommend it to anyone .
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.