Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC

This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH

The product is supposed to match your tone, but it doesn't really do that. It just seems to change to whatever tone the bottle says. It does have good coverage though. I also didn't like how heavy it was, but I would buy it again if I needed a good cover.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC

This broke me out really bad. plus it did cover that well.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Apex, NC

Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Tommie S.
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC

I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Columbia, MD

But it could be a lot better. It's just a blah product to me. Sure it goes from white to a color but they don't have a wide selection of shades which makes it hard to find one that matches you and you might have to mix and match which is a pain.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Riverview, Fl

The almay smart shade usually does blend with skin , however it does not always cover the imperfections.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.