7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Jackson, OH
Doesn't cover up well at all. Don't recommend to buy this
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
For the price this foundation is decent enough. I tried using it but it would cause me to break out and it has very little coverage. It matches my skin tone well, but I would rather go out and just buy the foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. If you are a person looking for light foundation coverage at an affordable price, this would be the way to go.
Charissa J.
Charissa J.
I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Hana N.
Hana N.
I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Shefali K.
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.