Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christine V.
Christine V.
Nashua, NH
Wasnt what i was expecting..Doesn't cover well and shade was too light. Went on and felt oily. I have oily skin so this does not do anything for me and it did not have the coverage i wanted. This is a very light coverage foundation for sensitive skin. Will not buy again.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
I have used this make-up for over 3 years now because of it's ability to match my skin tone. There are times when it doesn't completely match and it makes my skin lighter or darker than it actually is. It was a better solution for me though, instead of spending a lot of money trying to find different brands and shades of make-up that best fit my skin. I'm content with it.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love there mascara this should be great As well
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX
I love the Almay Smart shade foundation. It matched very well to my skin tone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rome, GA
This is the ONLY foundation I use. I have scars from acne and it covers all the places with no problem.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Just like any other cosmetic brand trying to sell a smart shading product, there are things to like AND not to like. It worked out for me for a day or two and as I continued to wear it more often, it broke me out!! No, not into zits and all the bumpiness.. But into a rash. All over my face. But maybe it's because of my sensitive skin or the lack of me reading the ingredients found in the product. As for now, I'm still against a product that says it's a smart shader but still comes in two degrees of skin color. Oh the contradiction.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Columbia, TN
I have been using Almay smart shade for about 6 months now and will not go to another foundation. It really does blend in to my skin seamlessly and cover all flaws.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This did not work just buy the real stuff
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.