7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
This foundation blends extremely well! has great coverage and pigmentation! I love it!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
I tried this thinking it was really color matching after reading reviews on other sites, and I was so dissappointed. It has almost no color stay, tried a few different shades and they look the same on a white piece of paper as they do on my skin, so it's not color matching. Some colors made me look orange and others I couldn't even tell anything was on my face. All in all I think I'm over Almay products and stick to Dermablend which is more expensive, but works.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA
I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to use this product when I first started using foundations. I was naive and didn't want to go through the trouble of finding a matching shade. After about 6 months, I started paying more attention and noticed how orange it left my face. If you don't blend it totally perfectly and your skin is oily or dry in areas, it will leave those areas very orange and streaky. I don't use this anymore and never plan to again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
They're usually TOO thick and cakey. This stuff is wonderfulllll. It's more like a tinted moisturizer with GOOD coverage!!!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
San Antonio, TX
Great for a soft natural looking coverage!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.