Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH
Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Quyen R.
Quyen R.
It claims to provide a natural finish, because there's NO coverage! It has consistence of a liquid moisturizer, which makes it very difficult to blend. Therefore it is inevitable to have streak marks and blotchy areas. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. The packaging of this product was not design of hold this liquid product well. Every time you open the top, you have product running everywhere.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
I use to adore this makeup and after it aged for a month or two, it started to show.

The color beads started becoming way too dark and just would not blend in.

Sooner or later it wouldn't dry fast at all. it's definitely my back-up, emergency foundation.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
This product leaves your skin extra oily. It doesn't last long at all and you don't get full coveraga
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
I'm probably biased because I'm white as a sheet (my friends literally have to shield their eyes when they look at me in direct sunlight—seriously) but this foundation doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to cover anything and it just turns an awful orangey beige on my skin. Perfect shade my butt!
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Carrollton, TX
I love almay products but this disappointed me it does not work
Talia C.
Talia C.
Statesboro, GA
I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.