Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ

Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY

This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN

I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Miami, Fl

This is not the greatest thing.
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY

It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ

Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA

Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Tamera R.
Tamera R.
Madera, CA

As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.