Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH

If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Carrie
Carrie

I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ

Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI

If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc

A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY

The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.