Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI

When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.
Katy, TX

Este producto no vale la pena no se ve una mejoria en la piel y solo deja una sensacion grasosa y la "tecnologia" que segun se ajusta a tu tono de piel realmente necesita ser totalmente revisada, cambiada, ajustada y modificada!!!
Cali R.
Cali R.

Did not like this at all. It did not match my shade well and made it look like I had a ton of make up on even though I used the tiniest amount. I also have oily skin and it made my skin feel even more greasy than normal.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union, OH

If you are looking for a light coverage and a perfect match this product is great. It comes out white but immediately after touching skin, it changes to your skin tone.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY

I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN

It works fine with my skin its a little light tho
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Plantation, FL

First off.. Shade sensing technology.. are you kidding me? I hate it when companies make absurd claims like this. I for one would never pick up something like this but my Mom found it on clearence,and since she knows how much I love makeup and I am always on the hunt for the perfect foundation she picked it up for me. This product however, is FAR from perfect. At first it comes out white and there are little pigment beads in it.. of course as you work the product into the skin the little beads will burst. But this foundation is not adjusting to my skin.. It is going to be the same color no matter what. I also found this foundation hard to blend so that the color is dispersed even all over. This foundation felt more like a moisturizer and provided minimal coverage. So over all I would personally save your money!
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL

I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Utica, NY

Doesnot do what it says
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Davison , MI

So, I wanted to try this out to see if it was as awesome as the commercials said it to be. It wasn't. I had to buy the lightest shade to match my skin tone and I found that it made my skin look yellow! I actually looked ill. It didn't totally fail as it felt okay on my skin but that is about all it has going for it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.