7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kris M.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Doesn't offer many choices when it comes to skin shades, and doesn't give great coverage. My skin also seemed to breakout and get oily when I wore this.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Sharmin M.
Sharmin M.
Hernando, MS
My oldest daughter recommended Smart Shade, so I decided to give it a try. That was five bottles ago and I don't see a different foundation in my future. It blends really well and provides good coverage without being heavy.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA
I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Wolcottville, IN
I used the Light/Medium as I have a medium to dark skin tone. The products goes on really well. It's light weight. It goes on white and blends in to match your skin. When I used this product, I never had horrible make-up lines. My face and neck were actually the same color. I only buy it when I have coupons because it's pricier than most brands at Walmart.The only reason that I didn't give it an "A' is because it doesn't last very long. It usually only last 5-6 hours in regular weather. When it's hot and humid, it lasts about 2 hours. I recommend it to anyone.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.