Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley springs, CA
I found that it didn't blend to my skin tone at all and gave little coverages
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Kaila E.
Kaila E.
I Wore This Only Once. It Did Not "Match" My Shade. The Worst Part Was Going To Work Not Realizing And Having My Friend Ask What Was All Over My Face. No I Didn't Use A Lot. I'm Not Sure What Happened. Utter Fail.
Carrie
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Cari J.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Long Beach, NY
To put it best, I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation/bb cream/'perfect shade picking' cream. If I am fresh out of a shower with smooth skin, and use just the right amount, it will come out fairly well and make my face look poreless and glowing. However, Sometimes it can get a bit blotchy like on the sides of my face as I try to blend it in. If your skin is not perfectly clean or smooth, it will come out horrendous- in like streaks and blotches that are uneven. Plus, with this type of cream, I feel as though you always have to use a powder on top too. I do like the powder version of the Almay Smart Shade and would recommend that to anyone, but unless you have the time and effort to make it flawless, I would not recommend this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc
A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.