Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kenzie G.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO

This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Nicaury R.
Nicaury R.
Staten Island, NY

This product should be categorized under tinted moisturizer rather than foundation. There is no coverage what so ever.
chelsey m.
chelsey m.
Nitro, WV

I feel like I don't get the adjustment to skin tone that I desire with this product. It leaves your face feeling sticky.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV

This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

This foundation does work. It does match your skin tone very well(although there were times it came out more orange than white). Make sure you shake this thing because if not you could be getting all the gross oil stuff. I give this one star because it not only makes my skin break out horribly and sometimes it doesn't even fully cover my face. I'd look into another foundation.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario

I've used this, even in the summer and never had a problem. If you have someone at your local drugstore (in the department) help you choose the right color for your skin tone, it works wonders. Covers up even the largest blemishes
Kaela H.
Kaela H.
Oshawa, Ontario

I have a few friends who have tried this foundation and concealer, and the lightest of us found that it works wonders, anyone with a tan was having a harder match. As someone who is as white as a sheet, I found it quite useful. The texture was very light for me, almost mousse-like, but it did leave a bit of a residue.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI

I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.