Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ

Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
nisohamayel h.
nisohamayel h.
Bell, CA

Its ok. i have acne and it doesn't cover the scars unless i use concealer over it. it does last quite a few hours and has a variety of colors enjoy.
Tamera R.
Tamera R.
Madera, CA

As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN

This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO

This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ

This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Youa H.
Youa H.
Warren, MI

The shades do no match my skin, it does not have full coverage, and it makes my face cakey looking. I would not recommend.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.

I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA

Provides good coverage!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.