BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
jessica b.
Danville, AR
Looks cakedup, not blendable at all, looks wierd color, and wears out after an hour or sooo :(
Jocelyn G.
Waterbury, CT
Color didn't match, made me look like an Oompa Loompa! Hated the feel of it, waste of money.
Galina D.
Cleveland, OH
The color does NOT match my skin. It comes out really white no matter how much you rub it in.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA
Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
amazing a.
It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Made my skin orange! It felt like I could never blend it enough. Made me break out horribly.
Ashley J.
It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It blends to your skin, but it hardly covers blemishes.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
I thought this makeup was horrible unless my skin is horrible it did not match my skin tone
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.