Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Christine L.
Christine L.

This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca

This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lucasville, OH

Try this product was Not happy with it at all. It makes my skin feel very dry and not great coloring more orange than anything.
paris s.
paris s.

It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Mililani, HI

Great coverage and great glow
Heather H.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN

I did not like this. It did not match well or blend in on my skin. It had hardly any coverage. This stuff did me no good at all.
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

This foundation is ok for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage and has pretty good skin! I like a little medium/full coverage but that's my preference! Its good for evening out the skin tone though,
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.