Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX

Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA

This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Saginaw, MI

Amazing for people who have a hard time finding their color, and a light coverage
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.

I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA

I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.

This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN

I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
demi m.
demi m.
manchester

I like it but i think i can do a bit better
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA

I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
maria w.
maria w.
Damascus, OR

I don't wear make up that often because i don't like how it makes my face feel and it seems to give me acne. I don't like having acne. maybe because i have gotten so use to not having it. i am 19 and when i used almay smart shade foundation i felt like it did wonders to my face when it was that time of the month. i recommend this product because it doesn't make my face feel like there is a ton of make up on it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.