Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc
A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Quyen R.
Quyen R.
It claims to provide a natural finish, because there's NO coverage! It has consistence of a liquid moisturizer, which makes it very difficult to blend. Therefore it is inevitable to have streak marks and blotchy areas. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. The packaging of this product was not design of hold this liquid product well. Every time you open the top, you have product running everywhere.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
I use to adore this makeup and after it aged for a month or two, it started to show.

The color beads started becoming way too dark and just would not blend in.

Sooner or later it wouldn't dry fast at all. it's definitely my back-up, emergency foundation.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I got this because it is hard to match my pale skin to foundation. This foundation was pretty good but always gave me a line around my face even with a ton of blending by me. I enjoyed the lightness of this product as well. Unfortunately, my face was always darker than my neck...
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
This product leaves your skin extra oily. It doesn't last long at all and you don't get full coveraga
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
I'm probably biased because I'm white as a sheet (my friends literally have to shield their eyes when they look at me in direct sunlight—seriously) but this foundation doesn't work at all. It doesn't seem to cover anything and it just turns an awful orangey beige on my skin. Perfect shade my butt!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.