Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Personally, this was not my favorite. usually i like almay products, but this let me down. it's VERY VERY light coverage. i couldn't see that much of a difference. it looks more like a bb cream would, more than an actual foundation.
Tamera R.
Tamera R.
Madera, CA
As a woman who spent most of her life performing, from dance competitions to theatre, I've dealt with a lot of foundations from light to heavy. This foundation is definitely on the light side, as it provides very little coverage. If you have acne or dsrk spots, this is not the foundation for you. On days when my skin is more clear, this foundation is great for a quick and easy sheer look. I think the color matching is fairly accurate, if not the slightest bit orange.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Cedar Hill, MO
This foundation is honestly one of the worst I've ever tried. It did not match my skin tone whatsoever, and instead I feel like it matched imperfections on my face and turned this extremely dark shade, whereas I'm very pale. I also hated how this felt on my skin; very greasy and thick without a good enough coverage for that to be alright.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Sewell, NJ
This makeup is definitely not for someone who needs full converge foundation. This works more like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't work as well as the commercials make it seem but if you powder on top of this makeup it will match your skin. It comes out whitish/gray so don't be afraid when you first put it on to your hand. I also find that it works best if you apply it with your hands not a brush. The pressure from your hands helps the color beads to burst better.
Alani P.
Alani P.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Benton, AR
I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.