Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

The product has no coverage. It feels like lotion.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO

I did not like this at all. I got it last summer as a lighter foundation to wear and it made my skin oily and didn't do much covering. Also I picked it up after about a month of not using it to see if my skin had changed and it turned black when I rubbed it in. I will never give this a shot again.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I did not find that it matched my skin tone any better than any other foundation. I also did not like the feel of it on my skin. It felt a bit watery to me.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Litchfield, NH

I have really pale skin and I tried the lightest one that they had and it was still way to dark for my skin tone. I'm not really sure how this thing was supposed to work but in my experience it dint work very well at all. I put it in and it looked fine when I was in front of my mirror but when I looked at my face in natural light I look like a crazy person who rubbed mud on their face. maybe it works for other people with darker skin but if you're really pale I would not recommend trying this.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Athens, OH

I used this stuff a couple years back and hated it. As a porcelain skinned lady, it was nearly impossible to actually get the shade to match my skin without looking orange or splotchy. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL

I'll start off by saying this isn't my favorite foundation. That being said, this is a good back up plan for me. I use the lightest shade. I was very skeptical that it would work. It applied white and as you blend it in, it magically changes to a shade that matches. It covers pretty well I might add. Its a little on the pricey side for such a small bottle though.
Jayne R.
Jayne R.
Cocoa, FL

Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.