7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lenda M.
Lenda M.
Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this awhile ago so not sure if they changed the formula but by the reviews I'm guessing not. It has very light coverage which i didn't really enjoy. Also I'm very pale so the skin match turned out more dark and orange so not a match.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN
I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Sunrise, Fl
If your looking for natural coverage and something very light then you will like this but i like the Maybelline bb cream a lot better
Selena M.
Selena M.
Memphis, TN
I love how you don't have to look for a shade it mathes you. That is way better then having to look for one
Renee G.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I was given this by a friend and I can definitely say I wont buy it. It didn't cover anything on my face so it was pointless to use.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Depew, NY
This left dark streaks on my face. Did not match skin at all. It feels very dry on my skin. I will not use this product again. Not worth it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
This works great for me , my skin is already smooth this just finishes the look greatly
Kris M.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.