7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Karen H.
Karen H.
Martin, KY

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BUY THIS AGAIN, ITS THE ONLY MAKEUP I'VE FOUND THAT FITS MY SKIN TONE AND I LOVE IT
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
This works great for me , my skin is already smooth this just finishes the look greatly
Kris M.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Doesn't offer many choices when it comes to skin shades, and doesn't give great coverage. My skin also seemed to breakout and get oily when I wore this.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
De Pere, WI
I love my smart shade make up. I think its the next best thing to Mary Kay when i run out.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Wolcottville, IN
I used the Light/Medium as I have a medium to dark skin tone. The products goes on really well. It's light weight. It goes on white and blends in to match your skin. When I used this product, I never had horrible make-up lines. My face and neck were actually the same color. I only buy it when I have coupons because it's pricier than most brands at Walmart.The only reason that I didn't give it an "A' is because it doesn't last very long. It usually only last 5-6 hours in regular weather. When it's hot and humid, it lasts about 2 hours. I recommend it to anyone.
Candace D.
Candace D.
Granite City, IL
Put it on looked great 5mins later my face was orange and it was flaking off like it dryed my skin out.
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my go-to foundation. My skin is light, so it's hard to pick out something that doesn't end up being too dark. I like it, but it certainly doesn't cover every imperfection. It just evens my skin tone.
Rayah M.
Rayah M.
New City, NY
Matched skin well but not a good texture. Not matte or dewy finish.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.