Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Alex M.
Alex M.
I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN
I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL
I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Karen B.
Karen B.
This is not the greatest thing.
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.