Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waynesburg, PA

I have porcelain skin and was hoping the foundation in fair would give me a slight tinge of color. Unfortunately the color is orange. It was also streaky and drippy and difficult to apply.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA

I am very fair, VERY. It's really hard to find foundation that isn't too dark or orangey. When I had heard about this one I figured it would be great because it says it "takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect shade". The only shades it comes in are light, light medium, and medium. I am looking online right now and apparently there's nothing darker than medium!
It says it instantly transforms into your ideal shade. It definitely doesn't do that. It comes out one color and goes on the same. Not only did it not transform to my shade but the light color that I bought made me orangey.
It also doesn't cover very well. It's a very thin liquid which barely will cover dark spots or blemishes.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PRODUCT. don't waste your money. Its thick and made my face feel cakey.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
kialey h.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA

It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Christine L.
Christine L.

I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.