7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boyne City, MI
I love the coverage! It doesn't smell too bad either which is good. My quick go-to foundation for school, work, and everyday life.
Kyle U.
Kyle U.
Quincy, FL
This is a waste of money made my skin oily and it looked like face paint does not blend well at all it is also verry watery.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
Honestly, it is an okay product. I like the formula and texture but it leaves my skin with an orangish tint. I am not sure how much of the "smart shade" technology is true.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
I like a lot of Almay products but this isn't one of them. It has almost 0 coverage on my skin and looks more like a tinted moisturizer. Instead of moisture, however, all it seemed to deliver to my skin was an oil slick. Not a good product for me.
Abbey P.
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
I love this product. It's sheer so it blends in with my skin tone and doesn't dry out my skin, either.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
In order to wear this right, you need practice putting it on. The first couple of times aren't always the best. A mixture of blending it perfectly and wearing it correctly go hand in hand. Finding the right shade is difficult though.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
Irina R.
Irina R.
I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Skyller H.
Skyller H.
Portage, IN
Almay is not a great foundation. They do not have a color range that is dark enough for me. Even though my skin tone is not very dark, there still wasn't a "smart shade" that worked for me.
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
If you rotate this in for your seasonal make up

Afterwhile (when I went from summer to the following summer)

It got a LOT darker on me... I wasn't too thrilled about that either

I'm SUPER fair skinned (Porcelain) and during the summer it would work, but when I stored it for the next summer it got A LOT darker from sitting around..

I don't know if thats normal but wasn't thrilled
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.