Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA

This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI

I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT

I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Tina E.
Tina E.

This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Catriel B.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA

I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA

I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.