BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bobbijo T.
Buffalo, NY
I love how this product blends into your own skin tone and doesn't feel like you have make up on
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
I thought this foundation was pretty terrible the colors were wayyy lighter than my skin tone.
brooke v.
San Antonio, TX
This product is only ok it has darker specks of pigment inside of the foundations normal color.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Ive tried this and it turned my skin kind of orangey and it made all my imperfctions stand out
Desiree W.
Johnstown, Pa
I've been using this for about 3 years now it matching my skin perfectly and very lightweight.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Lauren F.
This foundation is nice and creamy however it doesn't provide much coverage and isn't buildable
Gina B.
Use this when I go out. Blends with my fave great and easy to apply. Doesn't make my face oily
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
It is okay i guess. it was never a prefect match for me or anything. but it did go on smoothly
Carol M.
Pickens, SC
It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.