Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC
I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN
I have very pale skin so it is hard to find foundation to really blend well without looking fake. The foundation did match my skin tone better than most foundations but it did a poor job of covering up my lines and acne.
demi m.
demi m.
manchester
I like it but i think i can do a bit better
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
I am a make up critique when it comes to my skin, and I would rather wear none at all than have an oily base on my face. I tried this on a whim while lurking my sister's make up drawer and actually really liked it.

Drawback is I only use it for my cover up spots because it doesn't completely blend in, I even had a light shade with my tan face and it still came out somewhat orange.

I also recommend blending it with your fingers rather than a sponge, it looks ten times more natural that way.
maria w.
maria w.
Damascus, OR
I don't wear make up that often because i don't like how it makes my face feel and it seems to give me acne. I don't like having acne. maybe because i have gotten so use to not having it. i am 19 and when i used almay smart shade foundation i felt like it did wonders to my face when it was that time of the month. i recommend this product because it doesn't make my face feel like there is a ton of make up on it.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Honolulu, HI
When first getting this product it was ok, didn't blend completely to my right shade but after adding a luminizing bronzer it was perfect. After only a month of having it the cream turned dark and it stained parts of my face.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Este producto no vale la pena no se ve una mejoria en la piel y solo deja una sensacion grasosa y la "tecnologia" que segun se ajusta a tu tono de piel realmente necesita ser totalmente revisada, cambiada, ajustada y modificada!!!
Cali R.
Cali R.
Did not like this at all. It did not match my shade well and made it look like I had a ton of make up on even though I used the tiniest amount. I also have oily skin and it made my skin feel even more greasy than normal.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union, OH
If you are looking for a light coverage and a perfect match this product is great. It comes out white but immediately after touching skin, it changes to your skin tone.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY
I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.